- chapter two

as the boys got settled in their rooms phil and kristen were looking at the siblings rather large files that had arrived with them, first they looked at tommy and saw all of the records of suspensions as well as fights he had been in during school...

as the boys got settled in their rooms phil and kristen were looking at the siblings rather large files that had arrived with them, first they looked at tommy and saw all of the records of suspensions as well as fights he had been in during school and in care homes.

this surprised phil because the boy seemed to keep to himself and hardly spoke but in all fairness techno was just the same and techno was a lot of work. he loved him lots but he did cause a lot of trouble in and out of school.

"has he gotten help for his behavioural issues?" kristen asks her husband and he shrugs "it doesn't look like it, maybe we can ask him when he's more comfortable around us"

"good idea, shall we open tubbos?" phil nodded in response as he closed tommys file and opened tubbos up which had a picture of him just like tommys did, he also had the same expression as tommy in the photo. they both weren't smiling, it's clear the photos had been taken at a bad time in their lives.

tubbos file was a lot different to tommys, there was no misbehaving on his records and he kept a clean sheet whatever house he went to "what were they like when you spoke to them?" kristen asks.

"they were nice, tommy didn't say anything but tubbo did and he was polite" phil smiles "they had bin bags though, they'd obviously been kicked out i just don't know what for"

"well at least they'll be safe here, we can go and get them some new things" she suggest and phil nodded "sounds good, we'll need to get them a lot i think"

"what did they have when they arrived?" she replied and phil closed tubbos file before saying "not much, their shoes definitely didn't fit, their coats were worn down and their bags didn't look very full, they were still in their school shirts as well"

"poor kids, they must've been kicked out as soon as they got home from school" she gives a sympathetic smile to phil "by the way, the foods basically done and the boys are gonna take ages to get downstairs so can you shout them?"

"yeah of course, i'll go upstairs and get them incase shoutings too loud for tommy and tubbo"

"good idea" she replied as she began putting the food on the plates.

phil head upstairs and first was one of the boys rooms, of course he didn't know who was in which room so he knocked on the door and waited for a reply but he didn't get one, he knocked once again and let whichever one of them was inside know he was coming in.

he entered the room and saw a certain blonde haired boy looking out the window into the woods behind the house, phil pulled him out of his daydream by saying his name which made him jump immediately and turn around.

"sorry for making you jump mate, dinners ready so you can come down when you're ready" phil told him and he got a nod "can you go get tubbo for me please?"

"sure" tommy replied quietly before following phil out of the bedroom and entering tubbos new room.

as tommy got his brother, phil got wilbur and techno from their rooms which took a few moments but eventually they listened to him and came downstairs. when the three got downstairs they saw tommy and tubbo standing awkwardly not knowing what to do or where to go.

"um where do we go?" tubbo asked timidly as techno and wilbur walked ahead but phil stayed behind with them "just follow me, i'll give you a full tour after dinner if you'd like, i also forgot to ask what you like to eat, we're having spaghetti and meatballs but if you don't like it we can make you something else"

"no it's fine we aren't fussy and i love spaghetti! so does tommy" tubbo beamed and phil replied with a wide smile "that's great then! follow me"

the two boys followed phil into the dining room where the rest of the family were , wilbur and techno were sitting next to each other and kristen hadn't sat down yet "you two can sit next to each other and when everyone's here we can fully introduce ourselves"

the boys just nodded in response and sat down, tommy looked across to the brunette and pinkette sitting across the table silently. he didn't know their names but he evidently guessed that they were techno and wilbur, he didn't know which was which but he noticed that the brunette was sat on his phone under the table.

"wilbur off your phone please" kristen said as she entered the room with three plates of food and phil following her with the other three plates balancing as they threatened to drop "have you introduced yourselves to the boys techno?"

"oh sorry i was daydreaming" he said "i'm techno"

"i'm tubbo and this is tommy! i'm the oldest by the way even though he's taller than me" tubbo responded rather bubbly compared to his brother sitting next to him "tommy doesn't talk very much by the way, i hope that's not a problem"

"of course it isn't, don't be silly" kristen smiled "i'm kristen by the way, hopefully phil told you earlier"

"yeah i did" phil replied as he picked up his knife and fork "this is wilbur by the way, he's a little grumpy at the moment so don't take it to heart"

"okay!" tubbo replied as he picked up his knife and fork also.

authors note

i honestly can't be arsed
proofreading all of this but
don't forget to vote!! <33