- chapter fifteen

the boys were sat in the hairdressers waiting for their turn, tubbo was pretty nervous while tommy was excited

the boys were sat in the hairdressers waiting for their turn, tubbo was pretty nervous while tommy was excited. tubbo was nervous because he didn't like getting his hair cut, he liked his hair and he didn't want to cut it but he wasn't sure what phil would say.

phil could see the worry on the boys face compared to tommys and whispered over to him "you don't have to have it cut if you don't want to mate, i'm not gonna force you" tubbo looked over to phil and smiled "is it okay if i don't have it cut?"

"of course, i'll just go and let the man know that only tommy's having his cut" phil told him before standing up and heading towards the desk.

while phil did that tommy and tubbo shared a short conversation "why don't you want it cut tubbo?" tommy asked confused "cause i don't like having short hair, i prefer it like this"

the blonde frowned "i don't agree with that, i can't wait to get mine cut! shall i get a buzzcut?" tubbo immediately rolled his eyes and shook his head "no tommy, last time you had that you complained for weeks"

"that was last time though! it's hair anyway so it can grow back" he argued and tubbo quickly came back with "no tommy, phil's spending his money on this so you aren't getting something we could do at home"

"fine, i guess i'll just get a 'normal' hair cut then" he groaned and slumped back in his seat in defeat. the last time tommy got his hair cut they had to shave it all off due to how matted it was and their foster parents at the time couldn't be bothered to sort it out for him.

"alright then, tommy do you wanna come and sit down?" the man greeted him and tommy quickly stood up making his way to the chair "alright what can i do for you today?" the boy didn't know what to say and looked over to phil for some help.

phil quickly stood up and helped him out "do you want it trimming tommy or do you want a lot off of it?" tommy quickly states "a lot, can i have it like wilburs?"

"course mate" he smiled as he turned to the hairdressers "his brother, wilbur has a number two fade and just gets it trimmed at the top"

tommy smiled at the word 'brother' before looking back at the mirror with the smile still present on his face "alright great, i'll just brush through your hair first tommy is that alright?" the blonde just nodded in response.

the man grabbed the hairbrush and brushed through his hair until the little tangles from the wind outside had disappeared before they moved over to the hair washing area.

while tommy did that, phil seemed to notice a very familiar brunette walking past the shop. it was wilbur, he stood up and opened the front door before he got too far.

"wilbur!" he yelled and the boy swiftly turned around with a frown as soon as he saw who was shouting him "get here now!"

he was walking with schlatt, a good friend of wilburs. they had been friends since the start of high school and got in a lot of trouble together.

"and you schlatt" he added as the two began walking over to the man "what are you two doing out of school? you have gcse's in a few months!"

wilbur quickly replied with a "calm down dad! we just went on a walk and they won't even notice" this was beginning to make phil slightly more agitated "don't tell me to calm down, get back to school now. both of you"

"fine" he groaned "why are you here anyway?"

"tommy's getting his hair cut but don't change the subject, off to school" he warned them "both of you now, i don't want to hear off the school either so get back before they notice"

"alright, can we get a mcdonald's tonight though?" he asks in hopes of a yes "i don't know, you'll have to ask your mum"

"she's gonna say no, can you convince her" wilbur whined but phil just shook his head "if you want a mcdonald's then you can ask for one or you could use your own money from your job and get one yourself"

"you're so boring, i'm going now" he began to walk away "whatever wilbur, make sure you get to school or there will be trouble"

phil watched as the boy walked in the direction back to school before heading back inside the barbers and sitting down "is wilbur not in school?" tubbo asks the man confused.

"he's supposed to be but him and his friend seemed to have gone on a walk, i've sent him back now" phil tells him getting a nod from tubbo before going back to his magazine.

soon enough, tommys haircut was done and it looked a lot more tidier than before. phil quickly paid and thanked the man before the three left the barbers making their way back to the car that was parked not far from the building.

"okay can you guys wait in the car while i go pick something up? i won't be too long" phil asked the boys and they just nodded in their seats confused while phil walked down the street.

the blonde man walked into the mobile phone shop on the high street and greeted the familiar man behind the counter "hey sam! you got those phones?"

"hey man how are you?" he smiled towards phil before crouching down grabbing two boxes "here you go, that'll be two seventy please"

phil pulled out his bank card and quickly paid for them while sam packed up the phones, they were for tommy and tubbo. they were old second hand phones but they still worked and he knew the boys would appreciate it.

"thanks sam, they'll be so happy with these" he thanked the man while picking the bag up "it's no problem phil, i'll see ya later"

"you too" phil replied before exiting the shop and heading back up to the car.

authors note

took a while to write and it's more
of a filler chapter but here you go :D