- chapter three

they had all finished their food and wilbur and techno were taking the plates away just like kristen had asked them to, while they did that tommy sat there holding his stomach with his left hand

they had all finished their food and wilbur and techno were taking the plates away just like kristen had asked them to, while they did that tommy sat there holding his stomach with his left hand. he had his eyes shut, his stomach was hurting from earlier and was beginning to bruise.

tubbo noticed this and immediately asked for them to be excused, he knew tommy wouldn't want to sit here and hide his pain in front of kristen and phil so he wanted to get out of there as quick as possible.

"yeah of course you can leave the table, we'll be down here if you need anything" kristen gave the two a smile "we'll give you a tour later but if you guys aren't up for it we can give you it tomorrow"

"is it okay if we see what we feel like in a bit?" tubbo asks and kristen nods instantly "definitely, we'll be in the room next door to this if you need anything though"

"thank you" he softly smiled before he stood up from his chair with tommy following along behind him.

after they went upstairs kristen and phil cleaned the table up before leaving the room and heading next door to watch tv like they do several nights a week, while the adults did that the other two teens migrated upstairs back to their bedrooms.

meanwhile, tubbo and tommy sat in tubbos new 'room' in silence, tommy layed on the single bed clenching onto his stomach in pain and all tubbo could do was sit there, watching as his brother suffered.

"shall i go get phil or kristen?" tubbo panicked and got a quick response off tommy "no it's fine tubbo, it'll go away soon"

"are you sure tommy? i could even get wilbur or techno, they're only next door and i'll make them promise not to tell anyone"

"i don't care tubbo! go away" he raised his voice, he was already getting angry and lashing out at tubbo and he'd only been there a few hours.

"but it's my room, that doesn't make any sense" tubbo said slightly confused "don't shout at me please tommy, i don't like shouting"

"whatever tubbo" he groaned and stormed out of the room while slamming the door behind him.

the sound of the door slamming alerted everyone in the house, techno and wilbur both went out of their rooms at the same time to see what was going on but when they walked out they saw nothing and were left standing there staring at each other in confusion.

phil and kristen came up the stairs immediately to see what was going on but all they saw was techno and wilbur standing there just as confused as they were "what was that noise boys?" phil questioned.

they both shrugged and went back into their bedrooms, of course they were curious but they knew that it had something to do with tommy and tubbo so decided to let phil and kristen handle it by themselves.

phil guessed it was tommy due to what he had seen on his file about his anger and so did kristen, phil decided to go to tubbos room first to see what was going on, he knocked on the door and heard a "come in!" off the brunette.

he entered the room and saw the boy sitting on his bed, kristen decided to stay back so tubbo didn't feel outnumbered or uncomfortable "what happened tubbo, what was that noise?" phil asked.

"tommy got angry at me, i didn't mean to upset him" he replied as he pulled his knees up to his chest "what did you do to upset him tubbo?"

"i don't think i can tell you, he will shout at me" he shook his head as he said that.

"i promise you, tommy isn't gonna shout at you" phil reassured him "i just want to make sure everything's okay"

"uhm okay" he stammered a little "his stomach was hurting and i told him that we should tell one of you guys but he got angry and told me to get out of my room which didn't make any sense so when i told him it was my room he stormed out"

"okay i'll go talk to him, are you okay though tubbo?" phil asked concerned as he seemed upset but tubbo completely dismissed this and continued what he was saying "i told him i didn't like shouting and he knows that, i don't know why he shouted"

"i'm not sure either tubbo, it's probably because you guys are in an unfamiliar place and it's different, how are you anyway?" he repeated the question once again because he wanted to make sure he was okay as well.

"i'm okay thanks, i like having a room to myself! i've never had one so it's pretty cool" he smiles "thank you phil"

"it's honestly no problem tubbo, you deserve to have your own room and privacy" tubbo just nodded in response "i'm going to go talk with tommy and see what's going on, as you know we are downstairs if you need anything"

"of course, thanks phil"

phil nodded and left the room closing the door behind him leaving tubbo in the empty bedroom, he liked having his own space but it still didn't feel right. he wasn't used to not sharing a room with tommy but he wouldn't be right away of course, they had been together everyday their whole life.

 he wasn't used to not sharing a room with tommy but he wouldn't be right away of course, they had been together everyday their whole life

authors note

yooo another update!!

how are you guys liking the
story so far??