15. Sexy

"Alright, folks. Regionals is in a week. It's time to get deep into our set list. Artie, are you okay?"

"My life is over. How am I supposed to support a baby? How could you not tell me about this?" He asked Brittany.

"Wait. Brittany, are you pregnant?" Mr. Schuester asked getting worried.

"Definitely. I'm so sorry, Artie. I didn't wanna upset you. I thought I'de surprise you when I dropped him off." Liz looked at her in confusion. "I'm pretty sure it's a boy." She whispered.

"Uhm, babies don't get dropped off, Britt" Liz told her.

"Brittany, have you been to a doctor yet? That's the only way to be sure." Mr. Schue asked.

"I don't need to go to a doctor. I just need to look outside my window. Three days ago, a stork built its nest on top of my garage. I'm not stupid. It's obviously getting ready to bring me my baby." Everyone had shocked faces. "I know where babies come from."

Besides Liz, Sam shook his head with a smile and crossed his arms, while she frowned at Brittany's knowledge.

 ☆

"Along with preparing for our regional, I wanna spend the week educating ourselves about some of these... intricacies."

"I think we're already experts." Sam whispered, wiggling his eyebrows at Liz, who bit her lip and blushed a little, knowing exactly what he meant.

"Look, whenever we had issues in the past that are on our minds or giving us problems, it's always helped us to sing about it. So, this week I have invited a special guest... Ms. Holliday!"

"Hola, clase" Everyone cheered. "Okay. So, sex. It's just like hugging, only wetter." She said having no problem talking about this to the students, like Mr. Schue.

"Yeah, it is." Artie said.

"Finn, is it true that you though you got your girlfriend pregnant via hot tub?"

"I have always been dubious." He answered.

"And Brittany, you think storks bring babies?"

"I get my information from Woody Woodpecker cartoons." Liz nodded, know understanding why Brittany had been confused.

"Well, that's all gonna end right here, right now. Because today, we are gonna get under the covers, all together, and get the ditty on the dirty."

"I'm so turned on right now." Puck said.

"Uh, what about those of us who choose to remain celibate?" Rachel asked trying to wrap her arm around Quinn, who pulled her away.

"Oh, well, I admire you. Although I think you're naive and possibly frigid, I do admire your choice.",Liz had a big smile on her face, having missed the substitute teacher.

"I think it's a good time for a song." Mr. Schue interrupted.

"Yes, okay. Rule number one, every intimate encounter that you'll ever gonna have in your life is gonna start with... a touch. Hit it!"

 Hit it!"