Chapter 1

•two years later•

"Alright see you later dad." I smile and he kisses my cheek before leaving the house, I groan and get off of the counter to eat something, I decide to call my boyfriend, Trevor, and see if he wants to hang out, I tap his contact and it opens the phone screen and I place it by my ear, I walk into the living room and turn on the TV, The Notebook clicks on and I grin, I hear the phone being picked up over the line.

"Hey babe." I say cheerily.

"What's up?" He chuckles, and I bite my lip at his deep morning voice.

"Uh nothing just watching tv wanna come over?" I ask him continuing to watch the movie.

"Uh sure, can I bring a friend?" He asks with his raspy voice and I hear a guy in the background cursing at a loud video game.

"Sure, as long as he's not doing that." I chuckle.

"He'll behave, okay got to get ready, love you babe." He says into the phone.

"Love you, bye." I smile hanging up and go through my contacts to Madison's number, I tap her contact and it starts to play a song that her and Shawn used to listen to all the time.

"What the fuck you want?" She answers into the phone.

"Good morning, come over, Trevor's hot friend is coming with him." I smile and she squeals.

"I'll be there in five minutes top." She says before hanging up.

If your wondering Madison moved here soon after I did, we're not even two hours always from the boys, but she broke up with Shawn because of 'long distance.'

Now he's got a new bitch, I only know that from his Instagram her name is Camila she's pretty, and plus Madison is moving on, I watch the part where they're standing in the rain screaming at each other, I sigh and start to flip through channels, it lands on orange is the new black and I laugh because they're fighting, I hear a knock on my door and get up, I look at my outfit in the mirror, a blue Hollister crop top, very short denim shorts, and my black vans, with my hair in a ponytail, I shrug and open the door, to reveal Trevor and Dylan doing some weird handshake with their legs, I roll my eyes playfully and invite them in, Robert doesn't care who I have over, but I can't party in here we have a beach house for that.

"Damn bae, you lookin good today." Dylan laughs looking me up and down.

Dylan has light blonde hair, spiked up and great facial features and a hot body, but he's not my type.

Then we have Trevor, he has light blue eyes, brown hair that sweeps his forehead and also a great body,
Madison always says he looks just like Hayes, I don't see it.

"Sup bitch!" Madison shouts busting my door open, I start to laugh when Dylan practically starts drooling over her.

"What movie you guys wanna watch?" I smile to Trevor.

"Um, scary like paranormal activity?" Trevor asks putting his arm around my waist and pulling me into his body, I nod and he pecks my lips before letting go to put the movie in.

"So Madison where do you live?" Dylan asks her and she just starts to blab on, Trevor comes back and pops the movie in I go get popcorn and some candy from out walk in pantry, I walk back into the room to see Madison snuggling next to Dylan on the recliner.

"You're ridiculous." I mouth to her and she flips me off secretly, I roll my eyes playfully and hop over next to Trevor, who pulls me into his cologned sweatshirt, his cologne is like amazing, and I love to cuddle with him so this is perfect.

"Aye wanna make out?" Trevor and I hear Dylan whisper, Madison nods and climbs on his lap and leans in, Trevor coughs annoyingly and they jump startled and we both laugh like crazy.

"Yeah yeah, says the ones who've had sex before." Dylan says sitting up.

"Um n-" I start to say.

"Dude shut the hell up, we're waiting because I respect her and she respects me." Trevor butts in, I smile and kiss his jaw from where I'm slumped against him, he kisses my forehead and we turn our heads back to the movie.

"That was kinda extreme haha." Trevor chuckles while the credits start to play.

"Yeah especially when he started pulling the strin-" Madison starts to say motioning it too.

"Ewewew, gross shut up." I groan and shiver at the image of that part, there was a sudden knock at the door and I scream and jump into Trevor.

"It could be your dad." Madison shrugs.

"My dad is on a business trip." I say still scared, Trevor gets up and goes upstairs into my dad's room, he comes back a minute later with a gun.

"Fucking chill Trevor!" I scream standing up.

"I'm just gonna scare them." He shrugs like he doesn't even care he's holding a gun.

"My dad is gonna kill you if he figures out you touched that." I state and he just shrugs walking over to the curtains.

"Trevor stop." Dylan says trying to get him to put the gun down.

"No, I'm protecting my girlfriend and her house." He says peeking through the curtain, we all just stare while he moves inch by inch to see more for about two minutes.

"From what I can tell, one guy is tan with brown hair, and one guy has brown hair with a blonde streak in the front, they look like idiots." My eyes widen and switch to Madison, who's already looking at me.

"Yeah big idiots" She sighs and lays back into Dylan, I get up and walk over to the door breathing heavily, I haven't talked to him in two years.

"Um what do you think you're doing?" Trevor asks stopping me.

"Answering the door to my brother and his idiot friend." I smile and push past him, I open the door slowly and it reveals a nervous looking Cameron and a innocent looking Nash.

"Katie." Cameron smiles, I smile back and start to hug him but feel Trevor's arm go around my waist.

"Hi I'm Trevor, Katie's boyfriend." He smiles putting his hand out to Cameron, Cameron just looks at his hand and then up at me.

"So um, it's not just me and-" Cameron says getting cut off by Hayes pushing between Nash and Cameron.

"Katilyn." He nods toward me and shakes Trevor's hand.

"Benjamin." I smirk and he rolls his eyes with a tiny smile.

"This is Trevor." I say nudging him.

"I know, I heard." He smiles, I nod and gesture them to come in and they follow behind me and Trevor.

"Guys this is Dylan, Trevor's friend, and ya know Madison." I laugh pointing at them.

"Oh hey guys." She smiles and goes back to some show they're now watching.

"Come sit." I smile walking into the kitchen, they all sit down at our table and I sit beside Cameron.

"How you guys been?" I smile awkwardly.

"Good, but there is a reason we're here Katie." Cameron says grabbing my hand.

"Yeah?" I smile uneasily between Nash and Cameron.

"We want you to move back in." They both say in sync.