Chapter 32

(Katie's POV)

"Yes, oh my god of course!" She squeals, Matthew comes in as Cameron picks her up and kisses her, he smiles and walks over to me.

"See that? Relationships can be fixed, it's easy." He whispers pointing at them, I roll my eyes and walk out of the kitchen.

"Katie wait!" I hear Hayes' voice behind me, I stop in my tracks and turn around.

"Hayes, hey." I smile simply, he smiles and runs to where I am on the stairs, he follows me to my room and I lock the door just in case Matthew tries to come in.

"So, how have you been ever since that day?" He says like it was a huge day for me, I shrug and he sits beside me on my bed, I lean my head on his shoulder and he tenses up, I look up at him taking my head off of him, he looks down at me uneasily and stands up.

"What's the matter?" I ask him as he starts pacing the room, he stops in front of me and I look him in the eyes, he grabs my cheeks and kisses me fast.

"I'm sorry." He apologizes when he pulls away, I shake my head and take his hand.

"Hayes I don't even care, I love you." I tell him honestly, again I'm never gonna stop loving him.

"I know but I can't do this to Amanda." He tells me staring off into the distance, I huff and let go of his hand.

"Katie, I stopped loving you a long time ago. I think it's time you got over me." He tells me, I feel my heart rip in two and also feel the tears swell in my eyes.

"How can you say that?" I ask him with my voice cracking letting the tears fall down my cheeks, he sighs and I see tears in his eyes.

"You don't remember telling me that you don't love me? That you hate me? I mean it wasn't that long ago." He shrugs, I shake my head causing the tears to shake off of my cheeks.

"Well, you did. I took that as move along and I did, she's great and I can't do this to her, or with you and screw up my life again." He tells me raising his voice, I sigh and wipe the fast falling tears from my cheeks.

"So I ruined your life?" I shrug at him sniffling, he gives me a look of sympathy and I walk to the door, I open it up and point out of it.

"Get out." I say sternly, he sighs and kisses my forehead while walking out, I slam the door once he leaves, I go into my bathroom and clean myself up, I hear a knock at the door and look under the door, I see a pair of shoes similar to every guys in this house.

"Who is it?" I ask once I stand back up, he laughs and jiggles the doorknob.

"Guess." The voice says, I smile and unlock the door, Sammy peeks in slowly with his eye.

"It's your Baby Daddy Wilk." He smiles from ear to ear, I laugh and pull him into a hug.

"It's good to see you, again." I smile once we pull away, he nods and looks around.

"Been a while." He shrugs looking back down to me, I nod and he stares at me aggressively.

"You never texted me." He growls, I laugh and pat his shoulder.

"Hayes wouldn't let me, he deleted your contact." I shrug, he nods and I laugh.

"I miss the old days." I sigh leaning on the door frame, he laughs and nods.

"Me too, but hey we're legal so let's go drink!" He suggests, I laugh and shake my head

"I can't, at least not tonight." I tell him, he stops smiling and puts his hands up.

"Why?" He asks me with a look on his face, I shake my head and lead him to a picture of Matthew, me and Halley.

"Aww, it's little Espidallas." He grins at the picture, I laugh and shake my head.