Chapter 30

(Katie's POV)

"Matthew, stay out of our business." Hayes says trying to get rid of him, I look up at him and he shrugs looking down at me.

"That's my wife, man, this is all of my business." Matthew says walking near us, I grab Hayes' hand and look up at Matthew.

"You heard me, Matthew, I'm sorry but I love Hayes. Honestly I didn't know I married you, I thought I was with Hayes, I'm so confused on what life is like now, but I can only see myself being with Hayes." I tell Matthew, he looks devastated and on the verge of crying when I get done telling him this, making me feel a little guilty, but confident at the same time.

"I'm sorry, but what? Because last time I checked you were marrying me on the altar, not Hayes! He went off and found someone else, guess who moved on? Hayes. I was hoping since you married me, you actually moved on, but no you still choose him, every fucking time." He shouts at me, I jump back at all of his shouting and each time he does he steps closer. All of what he said was true, I married him for obvious reasons and Hayes moved on, so did I, but I can't pretend like I don't love Hayes.

"Is this true?" I ask looking up at Hayes, he looks down to me and nods before looking down at the ground.

"I'm sorry, Katie." He apologizes, I nod and feel the tears well up in my eyelids.

"I I I, I've gotta go." I say leaving the kitchen quickly and running upstairs, passing everyone, I walk into Matthew and I's room, I flop down on the bed and cry into the covers, I don't know what to do right now, my life is obviously a mess and I can't fix it. I don't even know if I can fix this, if I could I would instantly, but I can't figure this one out. Do I divorce Matthew and go with Hayes? Or just learn to love Matthew and leave Hayes happy with his girlfriend? I'm in a deep hole of problems, and I'm drowning in them.

"Katie?" Madison says knocking at the door, I nod and she comes in closing the door and sitting beside me.

"Are you okay?" She asks setting her hand on my calve, I shake my head and she sighs.

"I need everyone to go home, like now." I tell her, she nods and gets up before exiting my room, about ten minutes later, Matthew steps in the room.

"Everyone left, it's just us." He tells me, and I nod.

"Where's Halley?" I ask him.

"With Madison." He answers, I nod and he sits down beside me on the bed.

"What's happening?" He asks me, I sigh and sit up.

"It's hard to explain, but what I said is true, I'm in love with Hayes I don't think I'll ever stop, even if I'm married to some one or he's taken by someone." I tell him honestly, I don't think I'll be able to stay here, I don't want to lead Matthew on by staying at his house, I'll need to explain to him and Halley that I can't be here because I love someone else, I lean my head on his shoulder and he wraps his arm around me.

"I have an idea." He says turning his frown into a smile, quickly, I nod taking my head off of his shoulder, he turns slightly towards me and takes my hand.

"Give me two weeks, just two, to see if I can make you fall back in love with me." He says looking down into my eyes, I nod, to be honest it sounds pretty reasonable, he smiles and kisses my forehead, I turn sideways and lean my head in his lap, he starts brushing away all of the hair in my face away while smiling down at me.

"We used to do this all of the time." He tells me, I smile and try to remember anything, it's like I lost my memory and went into a fake world.

"We sound cute." I smile up at his brown eyes staring into my green ones, he leans down and kisses me softly, which honestly felt like heaven.

"How cute was that?" He asks me once we pull away, I smile and he shifts me up to his arms so we're easily facing each other.

"Totally cute." I smile, he smirks and leans back making me land right beside him, we both get up under the covers and he pulls me in close to him.

"I'm so tired." I say while yawning, he gives me a small smile and I cover my mouth.

"Then go to sleep, baby." He smiles brushing the hair out of my face once again, I smile and nod leaning into his chest.

"Katilyn Marie Dallas, I promise you I will make these the best two weeks of your life ever, you'll see. I'll make you fall in love with me all over again in the best possible way, if you leave me I don't know what I'd do, please don't leave me." He says after a few minutes, he probably thinks I'm sleeping, but no. I find it really respectful that he used Dallas and not Espinosa, I know it probably hurt him, but at least he's trying with me.

•the next morning•

I wake up to the sound of knocking at the front door, I feel Matthews arms still around me, I slowly slip them off of me, careful not to wake him, I slip on a velvet robe hanging by the door and walk out and down the stairs silently, I open the door to see Kyle standing there with no shirt on.

"Hey, Ginger left early, more time for us baby." He says shutting the door loudly and grabbing my waist before putting me against the door and sticking his tongue down my throat, I react how I would usually, I knee him in the nuts and he falls to the ground, I don't know who Kyle is, or Ginger, but he better not do that again.

"What the hell, babe?" He shouts loudly, I shush him and slap him in the face.

"Why do you keep calling me babe? And why did you stick your tongue down my throat, pervert?" I whisper yell at him, he laughs and I shush him again.

"I thought Matty was at work today." He shrugs, I give him a confused look and he exchanges it with a duh look.

"You know so we can have a quicky, before Ginger gets home?" He says acting like its normal, my jaw drops and I slap him again.

"I will never sleep with you in my entire life! You understand me?" I quietly shout at him, his eyes widen and he runs out of the door when footsteps approach the steps.

"Morning baby." Matthew smiles from the top step, I smile back as shut the door, getting a confused look from Matthew.

"I went to get the mail." I smile at him once he's at the last step, he gives me a confused look when he puts his arm around me.

"I check the mail everyday, not you." He tells me looking out of the window with me, I see a glimpse of Kyle before shutting the curtain in his face.

"Well, I thought some things should change." I shrug, he nods believing me, he kisses me before walking into the kitchen.