TikTok Famous

Chapter one: Tiktok famous

Andy's POV

Well, quarantine sucks. It is currently June and I have been stuck in the house for weeks. Most of the time I just sat in my room and did nothing. I pull out my phone and decide to download TikTok. I know I am late, but I knew if I downloaded it I would get addicted.

I made my username my name, as simple as could be. I made my first video. It was a simple transition in front of my big window so that it would look better. My bright blue eyes and freckles really popped. I ignored my notifications and started looking at this video of a girl named Charli D'amelio. She was really pretty. *followed*

I kept clicking, not interested when I saw a video I did not like. I finally got videos I did like. I saw one that was talking about LBGTQ+ and the account was all about it so I followed them. I clicked on their account and just looked at all of the videos. There was a video that talked about how to come out to your parents. I immediately saved it to my favorites. 

As I am bisexual, but only one person knows. My bestie since day one, Ava. My whole neighborhood is homophobic so the last thing I needed is for them all to find out and have everyone hate me. The reason I have not told my parents yet is because of my mom. I know my dad and older brother will accept me, but my mom will not even call me her child if I say I am anything other than straight.

I soon realized that I have been on the app for almost two hours, I told you I would get addicted. I was kind of tired so I took a nap. It felt like five minutes later, it was forty-five. My phone went off a bunch. I picked it up and it was a text from Ava.

Ava the noodle

GIRL you did not tell me you got TikTok?!!??

WHEN DID YOU GET IT
YOU BETTER MAKE ME FAMOUS

WAKE UP

YOU HAVE OVER 100K?!?!?!?

Me

What are you talking about?!?

Hold on let me check it I turned my notifications off so I could take a nap

I opened Tik Tok and saw 99+. My video had 50k likes and it had 110k followers. She was right. But how did I get so popular so fast? It was one video. Now I know what Charli was talking about when she said she doesn't know how she got so popular. Ava and I talked for a while and she said that it was weird that I was only following Charli. I decided to follow her and my other friends and some other popular creators.

Before I took a shower I made another one. Only of me lip-syncing to a song called Girls by Girl in Red. I am hoping that it does not go too deep into the lyrics. I love the song, and it relates to me but I don't want the world to know that just yet.

When I got out of the shower my account had already grown. I already had 205k followers in less than a day. My two videos both had around 100k likes and 300k views. I decided to finally do a dance. I did dance a while ago but soon gave up mainly because of a self-consensus thing. I ended up learning the dance from Charli. I tagged her and the original dance credits.

The next day I woke up to My phone being blown up by TikTok, Instagram, and Ava. I first opened the texts from Ava. "HAVE YOU SEEN YOUR COMMENTS FROM YOUR DANCE VIDEO?!?!?!?" "no, but I will go look." I opened up Tiktok and saw who had commented. I was about to pass out. Charli D'amelio had commented and liked my video. So pretty! *heart emoji*. I think I am about to pass out. My TikTok crush just commented and liked my video. I pinned the comment, liked it, and replied with, thank u, but I think that is u!

After a week or so I started to gain even more fame on the app. People started to make fan accounts for me and even TikTokroom mentioned me on Instagram. I opened Instagram and saw this that had me shocked.

TikTokRoom:

@charlidamelio commented on the new TikTok star's video that she made. @andyelizabeth made a TikTok and tagged Charli. Charli then commented "so pretty" on it and Andy pinned it and returned the compliment. Could this mean Charli is over @chasehudson? #baewatch

I couldn't believe what I was looking at. People were saying that I and Charli are "together" what is with people. It was one comment, not one kiss. God, neither of us have even come out and we have never even met or talked to each other. I live in New York and she lives in L.A, how could we be even close to being "together". I commented on the post, people are so crazy, she complimented me and so I did the same, we don't really know each other, nothing is happening.

I was at 600k now and I had about 10 videos, mostly lip-syncing and dancing or even just transitions. All my videos had 700k views and 500k likes. I don't really know what happened since I have only been on that app for 2 weeks but I am already in a drama with famous creators. Ava started to grow too. She popped up in some of my videos but some people were saying that she is using me for clout. How is that possible if I was on her account way before I even had the app and we have been friends since we were 5. 

***********************************************************************************************

A/N

I hope you like the first chapter!

So finally they have interacted

what will happen next <333 

p.s remember to "treat people with kindness" - Harry Styles