Chapter 7

When Stiles had entered Beacon Hills there was just one person he wanted to see. When he pulled up in front of his old home, he saw the police car in the driveway and a fond smile found his way onto Stiles face. He had missed his dad very much. Of course, thy talked over the phone nearly every day but it wasn't the same. Even when the two had their ups and downs before now after all this time their bond got stronger. Now he could finally hug his dad and talk to him face to face. The thought made Siles heart warm up. Stiles took a moment to take everything in and nothing had really changed. Somehow Stiles was very glad.

When he got out of the car, he just looked at his old childhood house and all happy and good memories he had come back to him. Stiles walked up to the front door and rang the bell. He didn't knew why but Stiles was nervous to see his father again. Had Noah changed? Had Stiles himself changed too much? Of course, over the years Stiles had talked with his dad about the supernatural things in the world. Told him everything he experienced and of course everything that happened in Beacon Hills. To his surprise Noah took it well. It took some time, but it worked out and so their relationship strengthened. Before Stiles could get lost in his thoughts too much and spiral down a path of negativity the door opened and immediately, he was pulled into a tight hug:" Finally you are back, son." And with these few words Stiles felt dump to think all that. Of course, his dad would be happy to see him and Stiles his dad. When they went inside the sat in the living room and talked a bit about the last few weeks:" So Stiles, what are your plans now? Does the pack know you are back?"

Stiles shook his head slowly:" No, and I know they will, but I don't want them to know. I don't want to see them or Scott or....Derek..." Even after the years Derek's betrayal was one of the things that still hurt the most. There was a short silence. In the years Derek came over to the Stilinski home. He looked after Noah and would ask about Stiles, after a while the questions about Stiles got lesser because Noah don't wanted to tell Derek too much. He was one of the people who had hurt his son, but Noah could see how much Derek had regrated it. So, he just accepted Derek's presence:" And where do you want to live now? Your room is still the same. You can come back here."

Of course Stiles would be happy to live here again, with his dad but the house wasn't really what he needed right now. He had plans and the house was too small:" I know dad but I have a house here. No, it doesn't really belong to me but to the Mikaelsons. They said I could have it." "Wait. They said you could have it? Just like that?" Stiles nodded:" Yea, I mean there was a condition. They want to visit." Stiles chuckled a little bit:" How absurd, as if they need a reason to visit me. They are my family." Noah didn't answered.

His son had talked abut he Mikaelsons a lot and he was happy for his son to find such good friends. Friends who obviously cared about him but he hadn't thought that his son considered them family:" Sooo, they are good to you?" Stiles stopped with his giggles and was surprised. Then he looked gently at his dad and smiled fondly:" Yea, they are. You will like them very much when they visit someday." Again there was a silence but a good one:" And where is it? The house?" And again, Stiles was very excited:" Oh yes, I haven't seen it myself yet but it's just at the border of Beacon Hills behind the woods. There is a clearing and they said there was much space and no humans who would snoop around." Noah snorted and laughed and after a short moment Stiles joined in. Remembering the snooping around Stiles did in the woods that changed so many lives.

Today Stiles would sleep here and the next day he would look around his new house. New home.

 New home