𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕: 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐬

TW: case talk( bullying, homophobia, transphobia, rape, abuse) 

"Agent Hotchner, agents, thank you so much for coming." The Officer greeted as we entered the, thankfully, cooler police precinct. I wiped my sweaty hands on the front of my trousers, just grateful to be out of the sweltering air of Florida.

"Officer Bloomer, thank you for inviting us. This is SSA Rossi, Prentiss, Morgan, Jareau, Agent Dawson, and Dr Reid." Hotch introduced, Officer Bloomer moving up the row of us and shaking our hands.

"I'm not sure what you want to do, we have a room set up at the back. Let us know if you need anything." The officer spoke, clapping his hands together as he left us.

"What we would have needed is to be called in before six victims." I mumbled, receiving a glare from Hotch, to which I mouthed a sorry.

The team and I made our way to the room they set out for us, the evidence board already engulfed with post-its and photos.

"There's a friend of the most recent victims outside. The last brunette and blonde- Georgie and Molly- were the only ones who seemed to know each other and were actually friends." Hotch started, "Dawson, I would like you to speak to them, try and get some information."

I nodded at the order, sliding past the team and outside into the main foyer of the precinct, seeing a young person sitting in a chair in the corner, their leg bouncing up and down.

I walked up to them with a welcoming smile, "Hi, my name is Ada. Would you like to go and talk somewhere private about your friends?"

They nodded quickly, standing up and following me into a small conference room, I took a seat on one side of the leather sofa which sat against the wall, them sitting next to me, wiping their eyes on the sleeve of their jumper.

"What's your name?" I asked tenderly, grabbing a tissue from my pocket and passing it on.

They sniffed, taking the tissue, "Rowan."

I smiled, turning to face them properly, "Hi Rowan, now I know that this is a horrific situation, and I cannot even imagine losing two of your friends in such a manner, however, it would be so useful to us if you could tell us a bit about them."

They nodded, dabbing the tears which had settled on their cheeks, "I hated them."

I furrowed my brows, "What do you mean?"

They turned to me, their eyes still damp, "Georgie and Molly, I hated them."

I breathed deeply, figuring out where I should go from here, "Can you tell me why you hated them?"

Their lips pinched, "I had been friends with them both my entire life, grown up together, we were like Harry, Ron and Hermione. Inseparable. When I was fifteen, I came out, non-binary, and they were such bitches."