𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

New day, back to school, Sunhye needs to file another report for their recent lesson and it's absolutely exhausting her plus; she's still having a hangover.

But Heesung already has her medicine so, she thinks it's now working- the medicine is working. Other than that, Sunhye went to Prof Choi's office because something is up, but thankfully he wasn't there.

So now, she's free to roam around the university and find some friends. She misses hanging out with her friends. When she spotted Seia in the cafeteria's corner, she waved at her with a smile.

"I know you miss me," Seia teased as she let out a smirk. Knowing this girl Seia, she's an introvert but when it comes to someone she's comfortable with, she's suddenly being an extrovert like, is it her duality?

Sunhye rolled her eyes, "Stop, I'm stressed with these damn school works right now."

Seia just laughs, "That's what you get for choosing Nursing but there's nothing wrong with that, I'd love to see you wearing a Nurse Uniform after two years, I bet you look sexy in it." she winked, making Sunhye feel goosebumps.

All of a sudden Seia?

"Yeah," Sunhye sighed, "Anyways, have you noticed Heesung's weird actions? I mean, he's just kind of really weird today and it creeps me out."

Her friend thought for a while, "Maybe he's just you know, happy? I don't know, why don't you ask him?"

"He will deny it for sure, he will say it's just nothing." Playing with the bottle, a loud slam on their table freaks the both of them. They looked up to see who is it.

"Haruto? Damn man, why are you here?" Sunhye looked at him- Haruto is still the same, his hairstyle upgraded and he looks more manly. Sunhye checked him out, "Haruto? Haruto?" she called when he's not paying attention.

Right, his attention is on Seia. "Why didn't you tell me?" He looked angrily at Seia, but Sunhye just get back to her seat and listen.

They're friends, she's sure the both of them can handle whatever it is.

"I was about to-"

"Liar!" Haruto yelled the students looked at him confusedly. Seriously, what's the problem?

"Haruto, can you please not raise your voice?" Sunhye interfered, but Haruto just glare at her. She understands his way of treatment to her, after what happened five years ago, Haruto and Sunhye didn't treat each other nicely like before.

It's breaking Sunhye's heart but, she can't change Haruto's mind at all.

---
"See that? when I'm looking at you, it makes me feel alive." Haruto genuinely smiled, lovingly admiring Seia by his side.

Seia chuckled, "That's so cheesy but thanks."

"I'm not cheesy!" He exclaimed and acted like a baby which Sunhye find it cute. Starring at them from afar was like tearing her heart into pieces. How she wish that she should be that girl by his side right now.

"You are, Watanabe, now get up we have to go home." Seia insisted to hold his hand to guide him in standing up. The stars were really amazing, that's why Haruto prefer to take Seia out in the night.

"I'll take you home-" Haruto was about to open the car when Seia cut him off.

"How about Sunhye? Wait let me call her," Seia picked her phone from her purse and dialed Sunhye's number right away.

Sunhye was hiding behind the wall, she saw Seia's number on her screen but she ignored it, she might ruin their bonding time.

"Come on, she can call her driver." Haruto hissed because of being impatient. Sunhye didn't expect Haruto to behave like that.

He's right, she can call her driver and she appreciates Seia's effort for calling her and looking for her but what she wants now are Haruto's care and appreciation but guess what, it's the opposite.

He didn't look for her and that's okay. The three of them went to the carnival together but went home separately? Haruto even promised that he was going to send her and Seia home.

Haruto did promise, in front of her parents and now it was just all a lie?

Admiring her best friend will never make her heart any good, now that it's so clear that Haruto likes Seia and not her, and will never be her.

They're friends since childhood and Sunhye was slowly having a crush on Haruto, lowkey admiring him all the time they hang out together and praying that Haruto will look at her like how he looks at Seia, but she knows that it will never ever happen.

Because Haruto just sees her as a brat. Is it normal for friends to mock each other's personality and status? or is it toxic?

Sunhye cleared her throat before answering Seia's call, "Where are you? I wanna go home with you Sunhye, I'm not gonna go home without you," Seia scoffed.

Sunhye smiled at her phone, for now, she cares about Seia more, "I'm fine, I... I forgot to tell you guys that I'm already at home and I'm safe, please don't worry, just take care." she said before ending the call.

After that, Haruto and her didn't bond like how they bonded before, the most breaking part for her is the moment he asked her to stay away from him and never approach him again.

-
here before our exam starts whahahsjdjd!