𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘

Sunhye's

After I checked my patient's vital signs, I guided her to the office where she could discuss things about her condition, she was crying so much that it was hard to get her pulse in the condition that I wanted.

But I understand her, above all, it's our job to understand our patients' struggles.

"Nurse Shin, still on duty?" Sandro asked while drinking his iced coffee.

I just nodded my head in response and guided another patient. Oh how I love doing this, I love guiding them and teaching them how to have a healthy lifestyle.

After my twelve hours of duty, I finally took my time out and bid goodbye to my workmates. I checked my phone and saw a message from Seia, damn, I miss her, my best friend.

 I checked my phone and saw a message from Seia, damn, I miss her, my best friend

My smile widened when I saw Jae, he looks more like his dad than my best friend.

"Nurse Shin! Nurse Shin! ER!" just damn, I was about to leave the hospital when an emergency came up

"Nurse Shin! Nurse Shin! ER!" just damn, I was about to leave the hospital when an emergency came up. I immediately went inside and placed my things on the island counter, following the team to the area.

"I'm really sorry this is urgent, car accident!" Nurse Valioda said while pushing me inside, I quickly picked up my clipboard and pen.

I nod at her, I understand.

"Date of accident, 8:30 PM, near riverside. He was too fast I guess— Sir."

I looked at the patient while the other professionals were cleaning his wounds. It looks painful yet bearable.

He can bear it, of course, he's Lee Heesung.

I rolled my eyes while writing the Doctor's notes, I didn't expect him to meet him here, at the hospital, also with an accident.

"Almost done, I'm giving you this patient Nurse Shin, take overtime please."

"Doc— can... I just get a coffee first?"

I can't process what's happening right now. It doesn't seem right, I don't wanna see him, be near him, even talk to him when he wakes up.

All hatred flashed in just a minute.

I hate him.

While looking at the monitor, I fixed his blanket, because it's a nurse job, right? nothing special.

"I just hope he leaves before I come back," I said and left the room to get a coffee. Taking overtime is fun not until... this patient is the reason why I have to take overtime tonight.