𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

"Do you

"Do you...have something to say?" Sunhye looked closely as he seem shaky. For her, he doesn't look fine— is that why he prefers staying at his unit instead of going outside?

Heesung instantly shook his head and smile, "I'm good, let's just enjoy this dinner. Sorry for not taking you outside these past few days, been busy, you know." He looked down.

The girl is probably fine if Heesung didn't get a chance to take her out, it's not that, it's his responsibility to always be with her all the time.

They both have a lot of things to do in life and sometimes they have to do them separately.

But why is she thinking of him that way? or there's something inside her mind she wanna ask him out but is scared of hearing the answer? 

"How about we go out on Sunday? It's my friend's birthday, do you wanna join?" Sunhye was trying to carry the conversation.

"If it's in a club, I decline, and you should too." The authority in his voice— is giving her deja-vu, this happened before and didn't end well.

But the madly in love girl that she is, she's liking it. How crazy.

"I can behave, and I don't drink that much, if you don't wanna go then I'll just go by myself. Besides, Seia will be there too." She looked away, she could feel Heesung's glare when she was trying to fight for her rights to come.

She wants to giggle but it feels illegal to do it right now, her boyfriend doesn't want her to go but she wants to, they just get back to each other but that doesn't mean he can always boss her around again.

Sunhye admits that she likes it when Heesung is being strict but if it's too much, she doesn't care anymore if it leads them into a fight. Her schedule, her rules.

And besides, Hee is not even informing her about his entire schedule in a week— not calling her when he does have something important to do, making her wait every time he says that he will pick her up but later on, he will just eat his words.

Despite all of that, she loves him. She can fix him.

Heesung seems like felt guilty about what he said, so he grabbed her hand and then looked into her eyes, "I just don't want you to go if you're alone but I heard Seia will be there too so fine, am I being too much again?" those Bambi eyes, fuck it Sunhye cursed in her mind, how is she going to resist it? 

Those eyes are hella hypnotizing, "You know I can do things on my own, even if Seia would not be able to come along, I'll still go."

"Okay, from now on let's inform each other, wherever you go, you tell me and I'll do the same." With his serious eyes, Sunhye couldn't help her heart to melt.

He's damn serious right now while telling her, it's like it's really something important that they should inform each other about.

And she thinks that It'll be a good way to rebuild what they both broke in the past.

Sunhye nods, "You talk like something is gonna happen, what is it really Ethan?"

"Nothing and you know what, I really like your American accent especially when you call me by that name. Sounds... unique when we all know it's common," Heesung went closer, caressing her chin, and hell she was shaking inside, is this how Heesung's touch effect to her?

"... but when it's you who calls it, it's unique."

Sunhye just closed her eyes the moment she felt his lips land on her. She wasn't expecting it, is he drunk or something? but damn, she misses this, she misses him, everything about him.

His hands landed on the back of her head, pulling her closer to him as they were both gasping— but they don't wanna stop, or should we say he don't wanna stop yet, even tho he could feel her gasping for some air, he doesn't care.

Soft sounds are coming out from her sinful mouth and all he could do is just listen to them. Her hands were on his shoulder, one leg crossed on his.

Sunhye didn't know that they would end up like this. But at least it's not messy.

"We should try another flavor next time—"

Another flavor of the cake.

"Bitch— sorry, I mean I won't bring a cake next time." Sunhye blushed at her statement.

"It's okay, I wonder what the natural flavor tastes like—" He was cut off when she jokingly punched his shoulder.

Sunhye can feel it, he's just drunk again or maybe, tipsy, the alcohol made him say those things.

"You should ask the guy at the club months ago, he probably knows what it tastes like." What a fucking wrong move, wrong word, wrong phrase, wrong statement Shin Sunhye. So wrong.

After that, she met his flaming eyes staring at her soul. Damn, this is going to be a big fight again for sure.

But it was true; after she caught him cheating on her, Sunhye went to a club, getting wasted until a fine guy talked to her, she was drunk and she don't know what she was doing at that time.

So she did— she kissed the guy on his lips, Sunhye did it because she thinks that was a good start to move on from him but it wasn't. After that kiss, she still can't get the person who hurt her out of her mind.

The Lee Heesung is just so unforgettable.