Devotion coming into fruition

Hi, to anyone who might possibly be reading this. I'm Natalia, Natalia Erica Overana. I've had a fetish for diapers as long as I'm able to remember. It all started back when I was younger, and back when my irresponsible parents left their young kid unsupervised on the Internet. While surfing the web, I eventually found something, something that interested me quite a bit. It was art of a video game character I was quite fond of wearing diapers. It felt like a fire was lit within me, and eventually looked more into it, finding out about the ABDL community. I've since then found out I am a TBDL, specifically a diaper lover.

For years, I have been fantasizing to myself about wearing them. Taping one to my waist and feeling the plastic cover of the diaper, the bulkiness of the padding spreading my legs apart, forcing me to walk with some silly Toddler-like waddle. The thought of releasing my overfilling bladder into the diaper, letting it soak up my warm pee as it expanded and pushed my legs apart even further. The idea of maybe even messing one, seems like it would be amazing. It's all so erotic for me!

I know my kink is pretty odd, but It's just a part of who I am. I bet anyone who isn't in a similar boat to me is probably pretty weirded out right now. Not like I blame them though. I know it's a very weird, and to some even creepy, fetish. I've wished for a long time that I never even had this fetish, I kinda think of it as a curse. Believe me, I've tried to get over it, but it's with me for life, no getting rid of it. No matter how hard I tried it's gonna stick with me. But I've come to except it, even if it was tough. If you're in the same situation as I am, just know you're not the only one. Hopefully that information might help you out morale wise.

After all of the years I've spent fantasizing about this idea, dreaming of my greatest fantasies finally coming into fruition. After all this time, I've finally come to the decision that it's time for me to act. I will make my dream a reality, no matter how hard I have to try for it. Even if it's a risky chance to take, I'll gamble my way through this plan. I'm dead set on making this happen for myself, no matter what gets in my way. I thought out the plan for quite a while now, as if I screwed this up, it could end up pretty bad for me. I mean, I don't think my parents would be happy to see their teenage daughter in a wet diaper. Not that I blame them, as I'm sure that's how any reasonable parent would act. Despite the amount of time I've put into thinking out this plan, it's actually pretty simple. I mean, not like it has to be complicated to be effective tho.