I just want one more diaper...

Unfortunately, even though it's been a few days, I have not stopped thinking about the diapers. I ended up going using the last one a couple days ago, and have been on a withdrawal without them. They've been on my mind all week, and it has been distracting me and making me unable to complete my schoolwork. I just can't stop the thought of wearing one, the feel of them around my waist, the feeling I had when my bladder releases and I soak them. Undoubtedly, I remember them all as pleasant memories even if I know it's a weird thing for a girl my age to do. Either way, I still want to wear them again...

Ugh, i need to Stop thinking about it! I can't think about wearing them, I need to think of a way to get more. Oh, I forgot to mention, my parents went out for something and took Yuri and my cousin with them. They won't be back till morning tomorrow leaving me some time to myself. What to do, what to do. I could always just, maybe, sneak into the bathroom and steal another one of Yuri's diapers. I mean, she wouldn't miss just one more, right? Okay, I'll take just one more... but after this, I need to find a way to get my own! The more I steal, the more suspicious my parents will get.

I rush into the hall and enter our bathroom, locking it swiftly. I know I'm home alone, but the idea of getting caught still scares me a bit. I open the cabinet and reach for the package. I grab one more diaper, and immediately rush over to my room. I shut my door and slip on the diaper before hopping in bed, since it's late. While it is fun to take my sister's diapers, I know I'll need to find my own eventually, as stealing these won't work for much longer.