The final chapter in our story....The End Lol

After only a few hours, There was a knock on the door. "Oh, uhm, I'll go get it!" May said, running off to go open the door. As expected, We were greeted by the cashier from the store from earlier. "Hello, so I assume you two are the babies I'm going to be in charge of?" She asked. "Uh, Yeah, that would be us..." I said, still feeling a bit awkward about our exchange from earlier. "Good, I already like you two.." She said, eyeing us up and down. "So, my name is Riley, but you two stinkers can call me Mommy!" She said, cheerfully. Me and May blushed at the embarassing comment, but simply nodded our heads in agreement with her.

I welcomed her inside and allowed her to put her stuff into my room. Riley commented on my wet diaper and very quickly changed me, before I could even comment or attempt to resist, and May soon met the same fate.

And that began our new lives. Whenever our parents weren't around, Riley would come and baby us, and after a while, the three of us fully grew up and became adults and we bought a home together where we live like that to this day!

(Authors Note: There we go! I'm pretty sure that's the first one of my stories to be 100% fully and truly completed! I am aware that this ending may be a bit boring, but to be completely honest I had lost interest in this story a long time ago. Yeah, this story is pretty generic, and that was partially on purpose. It was based on the older abdl/tbdl stories on this site, and it was meant to have the same vibe as one of those. I'd say those first chapters serve their purpose just fine, but this story kinda fell apart later in, especially when it came to being realistic.

The story wasn't exactly bad or anything, it was just very bland and I didn't really have any unique directions I could take it in. I hope you can enjoy what is already there, and that this ending, mediocre as it may be, can serve as a satisfying conclusion to this story that I left unfinished for way too long. Regardless, I do appreciate the support this story got.

It's possible these characters could appear again, maybe in oneshots, or some kind of spinoff based on their lives as adults, but I'm not gonna promise anything yet.)