A shocking "change"

Soon enough, I heard a knock at my door, and I knew it was May. I didn't even put on pants, I simply opened the door. She looked down at my diaper and chuckled. "H-Hey, May..." I said, attempting to break the ice. "Hi Natalia, good to see you." She responded sweetly, before coming inside and sitting on the couch. "So... You like to wear and use diapers?" She flat out asked. I sat down beside her. "Yeah... how did you know I used them?" I asked. "Your diaper was yellow on the photo." She simply responded. I blushed a bright pink. "Hey, Hey! Stop blushing, seriously, it's okay, I really don't think any less of you!" She said, panicking. She asked a few more simple questions, such as "do your parents know?" And "how did you get them?" And many more.

"Well, I have one more question." She said, seeming kind of nervous. "Well, Whats up?" I said. "C-could I... try one on maybe?" She asked. "O-Oh, uhm, Of course!" I said. I quickly ran over to my room, and grabbed a new diaper, and rushed back out to the living room. "Here you go!" I said. She thanked me and walked into the bathroom. Omg omg omg! I'm about to see my crush in a diaper!

A few minutes later, she comes back out, wearing the diaper, and no longer wearing her pants. "Uhm, M-M-May! You don't have any pants on!" I said. "L-listen, you know I'm wearing it, and besides, transparency makes for a better friendship." She responded. It stung a bit, knowing that last half of her response was directed at me for hiding this for so long. "Yeah, yeah, that's... fair..." I responded. "So, does anyone else know? Like, I know your parents don't know, but have you told anyone besides me?" She asked. "No... well. Actually there's one other person." I said. "Oh?" She asked. "The cashier at the store I got these from totally saw through me, but she actually seemed excited, and even gave me her number." I said. 

"W-Would she happen to be good at changing diapers? I had trouble putting this one on, and if I want to fully try this out, I'm going to have to... You know.... urinate later." She confessed. "Well, I could always help-" I was cut off. "Hey, does a baby help another baby change?" She asked. "Well, no but-" I was yet again cut off. "Then I'd like to abide by those rules..." she said. "Alright, I'll text her." I responded

"Hey, uhm, would you happen to be any good at changing diapers?" I texted the cashier. "Oh! Need a change already?" She asked. "Well, you see, I have a friend here, and she has trouble changing... and I'll be honest, I kinda would appreciate the help as well..." I responded. "Oh, two babies, well, Mommy will be there shortly, just tell me where I need to be!" She responded. I sent over the address and me and May awaited her arrival!