The last two fruits of my labor

After the stupid game was finished, I finally was able to eat the rest of my breakfast and get some coffee. I walked back upstairs, with no complaints from my mother, my cousin, or Yuri. I guess they're both satisfied after that silly game. Now that I've had my coffee, I'm much less pessimistic and in a good mood. After all, I have a wet diaper to mush around in! I went to my room, and plopped onto my beanbag. I turned on my Tv and clicked on a new upload from a YouTuber I liked. After all, Thorking (Fake youtuber btw) always has the best uploads. I put a hand onto the diaper, and shook it. The diaper had been pretty thoroughly soaked. It was almost leaking, Guess being a heavy wetter must run in the family. I knew what I had to do, so I snuck my way to the bathroom.

I entered, and locked the door once more. I then grabbed a new diaper, but I didn't actually change. I just put the new diaper over my old one, so I could mush around in it without fear of leaks. I pulled back up my pants, which hardly helped hide the diaper at this point, and waddled my way to my room. Waddled is an understatement though, with two thick diapers on, and one of them soaked, it's a pretty extreme waddle. I arrived back at my room, and plopped down into my spot. Mush~ The diaper squished as I sat down. Pure bliss! My bladder still had some pee left in it, so I let it rip, and warm pee began to enter the diapers once more. It was a heavenly experience for me. Eventuality, I checked the time and realized it was already 7:30 PM. Guess time flies when you're having diapered fun.

I also realized the two diapers were totally soaked. I went to the bathroom, and locked it once more. I changed out of the soaked diapers, and deposited them into my sisters diaper bin. I grabbed my last one, and headed off to bed, about to enjoy the best sleep of my life.