Heading out of the house and on the road

I exited out my front door, doubling checking that I locked it, just in case. After verifying, I walked over to my car, hopped in, and started it. I drove quite a far distance from any shop close to my house. Why exactly? Well, If you're curios, it's because I need to find a store so obscure that I'll never see anyone I know out here. No way I'm taking risks here, last thing I need is to be known as the diaper girl and humiliated for my kink. Honestly, the environment outside is quite nice. There's a lot of pretty trees and nice grass and flowers. I guess I really do need to go outside more often after all. It's kind of embarrassing, I mean, it's so pretty in areas relatively close to my home, and I never even knew.

Soon enough, I'm out of town, not like it took too long as it's a relatively small town. There's nothing for a while now, which is fine. I'm sure some convenience store will show up soon, as they are always in the best possible spots, which is part of their design to be fair. Either way, I'll be getting my nappies soon, and that's all that really matters to me. I'm so excited to have my own stash and won't have to share anything with my sister anymore.

Eventually, after quite a while of driving, I came upon a store that looked like it could work. It seemed big enough to have things like diapers and whatnot. It was some obscure convenience store isolated from everything else. It truly was exactly where I needed it to be. I slowly opened my door and climbed out of my car, ready to finally get my hands on some padding once more. I was so nervous, but collected myself, and took the key out of the ignition. I locked my car, double checked it, and slowly walked towards the store, kind of nervously, as I don't want anyone to think I'm a weird pervert, even if I kind of am. I finally arrived to the front of the store, and saw it's automatic doors open up, like it was welcoming me inside. I slowly stepped inside, after finally preparing myself.

Now that I was inside, I immediately grabbed a basket. I was planning on being in, and out of here as fast as I physically could be. I walked over towards the incontinence isle, as that's where I can find what I need. As I scrolled down the isle, I found something pretty surprising to me. The store had ABDL brand diapers. This was odd, as I'd never heard of a store selling Abdl branded diapers, let alone a normal convenience store. Not only that, but the diapers were some how thicker than my sisters, and had more than the packs my sisters have. The only time I've heard of stores selling these products is in fiction. I mean, if any store would have these, I would figure it would be, like, a sex toy shop, or something like that.