Chapter 8

Disclaimer: I do not own KHR. I only own my Ocs.

Warnings: Cursing and other shit.

A/N: Update! Yay! Hope you enjoyed the story!
.
.
.
.
.
.
Miyuki's POV

I frowned as I looked outside the window of the plane.

As I have predicted, Mukuro came to me in my dreams for a favour.

-Flashback-

I lied on my bed. The bed I've been sleeping on for 5 and a half years. I own the entire house now. Laura's will was that her apprentice inherit all of her property and belongings.

I hugged my pillow. I still miss Laura very much. So much that my heart aches whenever I see someone wearing black leather or black leather itself.

Black leather was her trademark afterall.

As I was remembering the times I've been with Laura, I didn't notice that I've slowly begun falling asleep.

-Dream-

I opened my eyes. I seem to be at a beach with a red sea, brown sand and black sky. I could smell the metallic smell of blood in the air. I looked down at myself.

A white dress and white sandals.

Strange. I don't usually wear white anymore.

"Kufufufufu~ It has been a long time, Miyuki."

I turn around and saw a familiar blue pineapple shaped hair.

"Mu... Kuro...?" He smirked lightly. I guess he is happy that I remembered him.

"The one and only."

I smiled. "Have you come to me for the favour I promised long ago?"

He nodded.

"I see. I knew you would come."

"I want you to travel to Japan."

I raised an eyebrow. "Japan?"

"Yes, it is said that the Vongola Tenth is there. In a school called Nanimori Middle."

"Wait. Let me guess. You want me to infiltrate the school and help you find out who the Vongola Tenth is, am I correct?"

"Kufufufufu~ Yes, that's exactly what I want. I plan to control the body of the Vongola Tenth and destroy the Mafia with the most influential Mafia family in the world."

I nodded. "I see. Interesting."

"Not as interesting as your mind scape."

I blinked. "My mind scape? Why do you say so?"

"Most people's mind scape are clear. Their sky's are usually blue. Their water body, like lakes and rivers, are usually filled with water and not contaminated with anything. Yet your sky is pitch black and sea is red with blood."

I think I knew the reason to that.

I died and somehow woken up in the body of a 4 year old.