Chapter 12

Disclaimer: I do not own KHR, I only own my Ocs.

Warning: Cursing?

A/N: Hope you enjoy this chapter~
.
.
.
.
.
No one's POV

It has been a month since Miyuki last saw Tsuna and the others. She sipped on a cup of Earl Grey and sighed softly.

She then stared at the sky from her seat. Well, now 'Erica Redwood' as she was going to accept a job in place of her deceased mentor.

The job was in Italy. She knew it was dangerous that her identity would be figured out. But the best place to hide would be right under their noses.

'Erica' tucked a lock of her now brown hair behind her ear and 'smiled' a 'serene smile' at the man before her.

"So Mister Kesteven, what is it that you asked me out for?" Her soft yet charming voice entered the man's ears.

"Well, Miss Redwood, about this job I'm offering..." The man, Eran Kesteven, stuttered.

"No need to be so nervous, Mister Kesteven, I won't bite." She 'chuckled'.

"Of course... Miss Redwood, I need you to seduce a member of the Vongola assassination squad, Varia."

'Erica' froze. 'The Varia... Seduce a member of the fucking Varia? You've got to be kidding me?! Why does fate hates me so much?!'

"Is that so? And who is this member you wish that I would seduce?" She raised an eyebrow as she, controlling her nervousness to prevent it from showing.

"Belphegor, also known as Prince the Ripper. He has killed my brother who was just an innocent bystander, whether if it was on purpose or accidental, I wish too seek revenge against him." Hate is evident in his eyes as he spoke.

"Please, I would do anything! I am willing to pay you 10 million dollars!"

"I see... Very well, I'll accept the job." 'Erica' replied. 'I'll take my chances. Anyway, it's a lot of money, I can survive for a good 5 years. Well, makeup, wigs, clothes and necessities for disguises included of course.'

"Thank you so much! I shall send you the money today at noon!" Mister Kesteven spoke.

'Erica' narrowed her eyes at the man, only slightly, he never noticed her slight change in body language.

'This guy... He's planning something... He's a good actor... No, even better. I barely even noticed it, that is until he said that he'll send the money to me today.'

'Erica' sipped on the cup of Earl Grey yet again. 'His tone, it had a slight smug to it. As if he's confident that he'll win Bel in a fight.'

"I'll be waiting for the transfer then." 'Erica' stood up and gave the man a bow. "Have a nice day."

She turned on her heels, preparing to leave, she secretly took out her phone and looked at the screen. Behind her the man was smirking cockily, his eyes filled with confidence and hatred.

"My... What horrible personality he has..." 'Erica' muttered under her breath.

She kept her phone and kept walking, she walked into an alley and saw drunk men still drinking. In broad daylight too. Amused, she slowly walked past them.

"Hey, you!" One man shouted at her. 'Erica' inwardly smirked. "Y-Yes?" She asked.

"Why don't you come over and join us?" Another said. "U-um... But I can't... I have to get home..." She 'stuttered'.

"Come on! Join us! There's no harm!" The first man laughed and grabbed her arm.

"No! Please let go! I beg of you!" 'Erica' shouted in 'panic'.