Chapter 10

Disclaimer: I do not own KHR, if I did, I would have turned Tsuna into a female and have a reverse harem for her. Too bad I only own Miyuki and the other Ocs.

Warnings: Cursing and plot.

A/N: I'm content on writing my precious fanfictions for others to read. It makes me happy to read those comments that I practically glow(not really but you get the point).
.
.
.
.
.
Miyuki's POV

As expected, students of Nanimori Middle are being attacked. Hibari keeps staring at me from afar at times.

But he didn't approach me. He probably suspected me of attacking his students but didn't find any proof.

I started to get closer to Tsuna and Co, they started to trust me, even Reborn. I'm so proud to be the Mistress of Mask's apprentice...

Yamamoto and I are considered as 'best friends' among the Guardians. Tsuna and I are just 'friends', but I 'flirt' with him from time to time to keep the image up.

Meanwhile, Gokudera and I are 'rivals' of sorts. Gokudera would yell at me while I sass him. Easy.

Lambo, I-pin and Fuuta treated me like their 'older sister', always wanting me to play with them. Fuuta nearly did his ranking for 'Colsten Serena' but I managed to stop him before he let the cat out of the bag.

Bianchi is like my quirky 'older sister'. She talked about Reborn then fashion then back to Reborn again. She talked about their passionate love together and I just sit there 'admiring' her relationship with Reborn.

Nana was like my 'mother'. She would talk about her husband, Tsuna, etc. She would ask me about school and I usually go over for dinner.

Reborn treats me like I'm invisible but occasionally talks to me about Tsuna when he's not stalki- I mean keeping a good eye on him.

Kyoko, Hana and Haru are easy to befriend. I started to talk about cake and they immediately took me to their favourite cake shop.

Ryohei is... Extremely extreme. His welcome is extreme as well, I quote 'Hello Kyoko's friend! I EXTREMELY welcome you to our house! EXTREMELY call me Onii-san!'.

Hibari. No progress. At all. I swear that boy is asexual. I just 'smile' and wave at him while he grunted every fucking time.

Mukuro has meet me multiple times in my dream. I've met Chikusa and Ken once again while I accidentally tripped and my ice cream got onto Ken's shirt. At first he wanted to attack me but I used his nickname to stop him. Chikusa said he barely recognised me.

Ken said I looked weird. That sentence earned him a good punch in the gut. I took hours to get ready you mutt.

I said goodbye to them with 'Sera's' personality and Ken shivered in disgust. That earned him a knee to his crotch. Chikusa just pushed up his glasses