Chapter 3

Disclaimer: I do not own KHR, I only own Miyuki.

Warnings: Cursing

A/N: Hi! New chapter for this story, yay!

.

.

.
Miyuki's POV

My whole body shook. Of fear and of the temperature. The entire room is cold. So very very cold.

I curled my body up into a ball, trying hard not to lose anymore body heat. I was slowly freezing to death. Why am I in this situation?

Because I'm an experiment.

It has been 2 years since I've arrived here in Estraneo. It has been hell.

My experiment is having a special serum called Zero Ice injected into my body and send me into a room at -6°c, slowly dropping the temperature and see if I survived or not.

Zero Ice is a serum that is apparently said that it is supposed to make the body resistant to the cold. But the side effects however is that it will numb all emotions the person would feel.

I didn't want that. I don't want to be a robot. I don't want to be a cold soldier only listening orders of others.

I don't want to numb my emotions. It's a part of me. Please! I beg of you! Don't numb my emotions!

My pleas weren't heard. I feel so very helpless.

Someone! Anyone! Please! Help me!

All of a sudden, a loud explosion could be heard.

Finally, someone! Save me! Help me! Get me out of this hell hole!

I looked up. A silhouette stood at the entrance.

"Kufufu~ What do we have here?"

That laugh sounded awfully familiar.

A boy with a pineapple shaped hairstyle. I still can't see properly. The fog is getting in my way.

Pineapple shaped hair......? Wait... Where have I seen it before?

The fog cleared up, the boy stood there. He had blue hair, shaped into a pineapple hairstyle. His eyes were heterochromic. The right eye was red with a kanji of the number six. His left eye is a beautiful shade of blue. But it reminded me of Akiko, so, I winced inwardly.

He wore a white shirt and brown shorts that reached his knees. He held a trident like weapon. Well, it is a trident but without the long handle/stick/whatever it is.

"Kufufu~ You're an experiment too."

I can very well see that, thank you very much.