Chapter 2

Disclaimer: I do not own KHR. Only Miyuki and my other OCs.

Warnings: Cursing

A/N: Chapter 2! Yay! I hope all of you would enjoy it!

.

.

.

.
Miyuki's POV

Akiko. That bitch. She threw me in an orphanage in Italy after I've gotten discharged from the hospital.

I always knew she was a fake. With all those forced smiles and look of concern, always crying with crocodile's tears.

For now, I'm surrounded by a bunch of annoying kids with all their snot and tears. Crying when something over small matters, so very fragile. A reason I hate children so much.

But I guess I can't say much about myself. I am a child now.

Recently, I've been receiving 'Miyuki's' lost memories. Apparently, Akiko was just 'Miyuki's' aunt who took care of 'Miyuki' as a mother. But as an abusive mother. Quite a bitch actually. She was also the cause of 'Miyuki's injuries.

The caretaker of this orphanage isn't any better. The caretaker, Miss Blake, is a gambler. Not very responsible, I must say. The orphanage's funds are low and very soon, the orphanage is going to close down.

I've overheard her speaking on her phone about 'selling the children to the Estraneo'.

Estraneo. Very familiar. I wonder where'd I heard it from...

I shivered. That name sent chills down my spine. I have a really bad feeling about it.

"Miyuki, can I talk to you?"

I turned around, face to face with Miss Blake.

"Yes, Miss Blake?" I asked. I had a bad feeling about this.

Miss Blake has blonde hair with green highlights and onyx eyes that seemed soulless. She had pale skin and a piercing on her nose.

She wore a dark green T-shirt with black jeans. Wearing dark green sneakers, seriously, what's with all the green?

"You're going with this nice gentleman here. They will give you a nice home and treat you very well. This is Mr Xavier, your new guardian who will be taking care of you."

Wow Miss Blake. Such sarcasm is almost not detectable in that few sentences.

Miss Blake stepped aside to allow me to see who this 'Mr Xavier' is.

I must say. He's pretty tall. A head taller than Miss Blake who is around 178cm tall.

He wore a black trench coat, wore sunglasses and a black bowler(a type of hat by the way). Who the hell wears sunglasses indoors anyways?

He wore a dark brown pants with brown cap toe balmoral(type of shoe). His black hair slicked back by hair gel. He also had black gloves on. What's with all the dark colours?

"Um... He-Hello Mr X-Xavier..."

I fidgited and stuttered, pretending to be nervous. I made eye contact with him before adverting my eyes away from him. Repeat.

An image of an innocent and shy girl. Perfect.

He crouched down to my eye level-even though he's still tall.

He patted my head before giving me a smile. A smile that send shivers down my spine.

That smile had malicious intent in it. It was like a predator preying on its prey. I felt so helpless.

My breath became shaky, my tears threatening to fall. But I calmed myself down.

I died before. So there is no much difference if I died a second time, right?

"What's your name?"

Mr Xavier asked. I bit my lip to stop myself crying, his voice was sickeningly sweet and yet, at the same time, full of venom.

"A-Akiyama Mi-Miyuki, Mr Xavier..."

"Japanese?"

I nodded.

"Ye-Yes..."

He gave me that smile again. I stopped myself from shivering and looked at Miss Blake.

That bitch was smirking like she'd won a lottery! I am going to find a way to get revenge on that woman one day!

Miss Blake smiled sweetly and extended her hand out towards Mr Xavier.

He stood up and dug his hand into his pocket. He brought out a wad of cash.

My eyes widened in horror. She sold me to this 'Estraneo' she was talking about!

Miss Blake grabbed the wad of cash and stuff it inside her pocket.

"Thank you for buying her, she was a real hassle to deal with."

The man smirked.

"Of course, a pleasure doing business with you, Miss Blake."

"Pleasure's all mine, Mr Xavier."

Miss Blake turn to me, giving me a smirk.

"Have fun with your new family, alright?"

I swallowed the saliva building up in my mouth and nodded.

"Of course, Miss Blake. I hope to see you again..."

She sneered before walking off.

"Come along, Miyuki." I heard Mr Xavier calling out to me.

"Coming, Mr Xavier!"

Once I stepped out of the orphanage, I've been carried off and thrown into a car.

There were two other children in the car, unconscious. Two unconscious boys to be exact.

"Um... Mr Xavier...? Where are we going? Who are these children...?"

"Oh? Them? They are your new brothers, they are just sleeping. We are going to a playground called Estraneo. It'll be lots of fun there."

Even though I couldn't see his face, I can practically feel a grin on his face.

I started to sweat a little. I had a gut feeling that I am going to be in trouble. In deep trouble.

My gut feeling is never wrong, what would happen now? Would I die?

.

.

.

.

A/N: Chapter complete! How was it?

Qns: Your favourite food?