Chapter 2

A/N: Sorry for such a short chapter. I will update later on today.

Josie's POV

"Come on get up."
There was a boy holding his hand out to me. I grabbed it and he pulled me up.

"You alright?" His voice was deep and soothing. "Yeah I t-think so..."

He pulled me into a tight hug. "Im Jimmy by the way. Are you new?" He said still hugging me. "I'm Josie and y-yes I am." He was so cute.

"Let me help you find your classes. Wheres your schedule?" I took it out of my pocket and handed it to him. "Great! We have all of our classes together besides seventh." Just then the bell rang. "Come on lets walk to first together."

As we were walking to science, The girls who pushed me down this morning glared at me and mouthed 'you're dead'.

When we got into the class, this kid walked up and said, "WASSUP JIMMAYYY!!! I see you got a new lady friend?" He winked at me which made me blush.

"Dude stop. This is Josie and Shelby pushed her down this morning." Jimmy said with anger in his voice.

"So you've already met Shelby huh? Don't mind her alright. Shes just a slut. Oh and I'm Brian." I nodded and we all sat down together.

~*~

The rest of the classes I had with Jimmy went pretty fast and it was already seventh period. We said bye and both went to our different classes.

When I got to my class, I saw Shelby sitting with her little squad. They all stared at me as I went and sat at an empty seat.

The teacher came over to me and asked if i was new. Then she said something that really scared me.