Chapter 5 (Part 2)

A/N: Sorry I didn't get to this chapter within the hour I fell asleep for a bit. Tell me weather you prefer long chapters or short ones because I really don't know. Thanks. <3

Jimmy's POV

Brian's dare was perfect. Even though I only met her today I feel like shes meant for me. Yeah cheesy i know.

"You already know what I want." I leaned in to kiss her. Our lips were so close. So close.

Her phone rang. Great. Just great. Now our ten minutes is going to be up if she takes the call.

"Its my dad." She looked scared. "Well did you tell him you were staying out late?" she didn't answer. "I'll take that as a no."

"Hey dad...I'm with some friends I met today at school...I'm sorry dad!" She was getting upset. "Fine dad! I'm not coming home tonight if you're going to be this way! Good bye."

She started to cry. I wonder what happened? "You need a place to stay tonight?" Please say yes please say yes. "If you don't mind.."

FUCK YEAH

"Alright well you want to leave right now?"
"Yes please."

We walked out with all eyes on me.

"Come on Jim! What did you do!?"
"He showed her his monster dick."
"Shut up Matt! Her dad called. She needs a place to stay. Shes staying with me and we are leaving now okay?"

"Alright Jimbo haha see ya tomorrow."

Josie's POV

My dad never acted like that to me. He must have been drunk. Theres no way he would call me that. I understood he was mad but he didn't have to call me a-

"Josie you okay?"
"Not really. But don't worry." I gave him a smile and he wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"This is my house. No ones home. They wont be home for a week."

We walked in and I couldn't believe my eyes.