Chapter 6

Josie's POV

When I walked into Jimmy's 'house' I was shocked. He lived in a laundromat?! Oh my god. "Uh... Jimmy?"

"Welcome to my home."

"Uh Jimmy I-I uh."

"Nah I'm just kidding my house is across the street. I just need to grab something."

~*~

The next day at school went fine. Shelby kept looking at me in 7th period but whatever shes a bitch. There was this new girl. Her name is Hannah. She seems pretty cool maybe I'll talk to her.

"Hey."

"Hello." She had a really pretty smile wow.

"I'm Josie. Wanna come meet my friends?"

"I'm Hannah. Sure."

Matt's POV

"Where the hell is Josie Jimmy?!" I screamed at him. She was suppose to meet us here like 20 minutes ago.

"Matt chill out shes right there. Who is she with?"

God damn who was she with. She is beautiful.

"Hey Josie. Who is this pretty lady." I said to her as she started blushing. God I need to get to know her.

"This is Hannah. Hannah this is Matt, Zacky, Brian, and Jimmy." Josie introduced all of us.

"Guys let go to our secret spot again." Brian said.

"I don't know I think I should really go home and see my dad.."

"Come on Josie, you know that isn't a very good idea" Jimmy had a point. Of course Josie refused. I really hope she will be okay...