Chapter 4

Josie's POV

Me and Zacky were in the bathroom cleaning my lip when he cupped my checks.

My heart started beating fast. We just stared at each other. He got closer to my face looking at my lips. "Your lip is all clean now." He said whispering. With that he got up and walked out.

What the fuck was that all about?

Jimmy's POV

I saw Zacky walking back towards us without Josie. "What the hell Zack where is she?"
"I don't know maybe still sitting on the floor in the bathroom." He walked away. What was wrong with him? He was so excited to meet her earlier.

I looked around for her and finally spotted her walking home. I caught up to her and I said, "Josie what happened with Zacky??"
"Nothing." She looked confused.
"Okay. Want to hang out with all of us today? We can show you our secret spot." I winked at her and she started blushing.

"I don't know if I can."

"Don't worry I'll walk you home after."

~*~

We were sitting at the secret spot waiting for Matt to show up with the drinks. We all sat there awkwardly until he finally came.

We were just sitting drinking and having a good time getting to know Josie a little bit more. She told us all about her parents and her life in Detroit.

"Hey wanna play truth or dare?" Asked Zacky. Of course everyone agreed. We spun a bottle and it landed on Brian.
"Matt truth or dare?!"
"Truth"
"What a pussy. How many girls have you slept with?"
"Um i think two or three." We all started laughing. For some reason it was funny to us.

'Only two or three'

Josie's POV

"Josie! Truth or dare!!" Oh no what do I say. I don't want to say truth what if they ask an embarrassing question?? Im scared what will happen if i say dare. Who knows what Brian has in his thoughts!? Fuck it.

"Dare."