Chapter 10

Jimmy's POV

I wonder whats wrong with Josie. I actually think I like her. I just pissed her off too. Maybe I was too pushy. I mean she was crying I wanted to help her.

I'm going to call her.

After the 50th time of trying to call I started freaking out. What if something is wrong?! I'm calling Matt.

"Matt! Josie wont answer her phone!"

"Jimmy chill. Her phone is broken. Hannah told me she told her she dropped it in the shower or something."

"Oh okay. Wow I feel dumb. I'll see you tomorrow."

I'm gonna go to her house. Just to be sure she is okay.

~*~

I knocked on her door and her father answered.

"Hello. Is Josie around?" He was holding a bottle of cotton candy vodka in his hand. "Nah kid last I saw her I smacked her up. Haha."

"I'm sorry sir what do you mean?"

"Get lost alright?!" He slammed the door in my face.

I started to run to Matt's so we could start looking for her.

Josie's POV

I woke up handcuffed to a bed. Great. "Hey! What the fuck is this!?"

"So you're finally awake?" He walked into the room. I've never seen this guy before in my life. He wore a torn shirt with basketball shorts. His hair was all over the place looking like Albert Einstein.

"Why the hell are you doing this?! What do you want!?!"

"What do you think all men want?" He had an evil grin on his face and he started walking towards me. He ripped my pants off and well, you can guess what happened next.

I tried to scream but no one could hear me.