Chapter 14

Josie's POV

"Josie. Josie! Wake up."

"Why so early Jimmy!!"

"If we wanna have a fun day, we got to have all the time we can!"

"I guess."

~*~

"We're going to stop by Matt's okay? I'll take some coupons from him for ice cream. I think it will be a nice surprise to drop in."

When we got to Matt's, the door was locked. I went to knock when Jimmy stopped me. He lifted up the mat and picked up a key. Jimmy unlocked the door and let me step in first and well...

Matt's POV

I woke up to Hannah and I on the couch. Damn I had a hangover too.

"Good morning Matt." I just grunted in response. "Does someone have a hang over? I know what will help."

"Oh yeah whats that?"

She got on top of me and damn did that get me exited real fast if you know what I mean. She started kissing and sucking my neck while rubbing the budge in my shorts. Damn she was good. "Hannah." I moaned. She replied with "Mmm."

Soon our clothes were off and I was on top of her. Putting in one finger then two, then three. "Matt!" She screamed as she was about to cum. I pulled out my fingers and started licking. Only a little so she wouldn't cum yet.

"Matt why are you doing this to me." She grunted. I didn't even reply. I just slammed myself into her and make her scream louder than before.

"Oh my god Matt! H-Harder baby!"

"Hanna-" I heard the door open and turned around to see Jimmy and Josie standing there. "JIMMY WHAT THE FUCK GET OUT!" I screamed at him. "Not till I get those coupons." He winked at me while Josie just stood there awkwardly.

"Matt where are they?!" Jimmy yelled at me from the kitchen. "Find them yourself! I'm going to finish what I started before you rudely interrupted!"

"Its okay Matt we don-" I didn't even let her finish I just picked her up and carried her to the bedroom.

A/N: This chapter was for my good friend Hannah or allhailmshadows
Sorry for the shitty chapters lately ugh. Hope you enjoyed.(;