Chapter 3

Josie's POV

"Josie can you please go sit across from Shelby?" Are you kidding me? I got mad. There is no way I'm sitting by her. "Is there somewhere else I cant sit?" I said trying not to sound angry. "No Josie go and sit now." Shelby just smirked.

"There is no way I'm sitting by that skank!"

"Excuse me I don't tolerate that kind of language in my class. Please go to the office."

"Whatever." I didn't even care at that point. At least I wasn't having to sit by her. I never went to that stupid office. I just sat in the bathroom and waited for school to be over.

~*~

When the bell rang I went searching for Jimmy to tell him what happened. I went around a corner and saw Shelby standing there.

"Well hey there Josie. You think I'm a skank huh?" I tried to run but i just ran into one of her friends. He grabbed me and held my hands behind my back.

"You want to see what happens when you call people a skank? Teach her Britney."

Britney walked over to me and punched me in the stomach. Then three times in the face.

"You had enough yet punk?" She hit me one more time when I heard Jimmy's voice

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!!" He had three other guys by him. One being Brian and the other two I've never seen before.

The guy let go of me and the girls and him took off, leaving me on the floor with a bloody lip. They all ran over to me and Jimmy picked me up.

"Are you okay Josie?"
"Of course shes not okay stupid."
"Shut up Matt! Come on get up. Hey Zacky take her and go get her cleaned up. I'm going to go beat that punks ass."

Jimmy took off and Zacky carried me into the bathroom. Thank god it was a bathroom only for one person at a time. That would be weird me in the boys bathroom or vise versa.

As he was cleaning the blood away from my lip he said, "I'm Zacky Baker. You're Josie right? Jimmy's told me so much about you."

"O-oh" was all I could say. He had the greenest eyes. They were so beautiful. Just then he looked at me. He stared deep into my eyes.

He stopped cleaning my face and cupped my cheeks.