Chapter 17

They walked into the kitchen as Pete was sitting on a stool with John. Lulu, Lucy, William, and Brandon standing infront of them. "Do it" Lucy and William said at the same time as the three of them walked into the kitchen, as John and Pete turned around to see both of their eyes were red and John doesn't just cry. He ugly cries. "Miss haley, I'm so sorry. You know I would never do anything to hurt you. Please please please don't have your farther kill me. We're besties" John cried falling to his knees holding onto her leg as she just looked down at him, "Pete" William said slowly as he sniffed. "I'm, super. Super. Duper. Hoper. Cooper. Sorry haley. I didn't know you were allergic" Pete whines as he held onto her arm. As she rolled her eyes. "Well I'm not dead so get off of me. Stop saying your sorry." She said moving her body away from them as they continued to cry. "Please forgive us" Pete cried harder. "I. DONT. WANT. TO. DIE" John cried/yelled at her as she groaned. "Did you die the first time you gave me crab?" Haley asked John as he shook his head no. "Than you aren't going to die now. Plus we're besties. I can't live without you Johnny boi. You know that" she said shoving his head as he sniffed loudly. "Promise" he whined. "Promise. Now fix me some fruit" she said as he stood up. "Okay" he sniffed walking away. "Am I going to die" Pete asked as haley smiled. "Yeah" she shrugged. "WHAT" he yelled along with birlap, Danny, and Brandon. "I don't wanna die. I'm sorry" he said falling onto the floor wrapping his arms around her foot like a toddler. "Pete I'm just kidding. No you aren't going to die. As long as no one tells my dad you are all okay. But if you slip poison in my food you will die along with everyone else standing in this kitchen, that's why when things like this happens it's get settled by both of them instead of taking it to my father. And if anyone thinks of snitching. The snitch dies too" haley said pointing to all the boys as they nodded.

"Now Pete just know, I can't have gluten, I don't eat fish, and I cannot have shellfish, I don't eat a lot of protein, and peanuts make me break out in hives so only alittle not alot" she said as he nodded. "Got it. Thank you" he said standing up quickly hugging her as she froze. "Also I don't like alot of physical contact" she said tapping his back with only one of her hands. "Sorry" he mumbled breaking the hug. "Go clean yourself up" she said shoving him away as he nodded. Haley looked around at the boys and noticed that William doesn't talk alot. What's up with that. "William" haley called as he looked up at her from his phone. "You're super tall. Can you help me with something" she asked as he nodded his head yes. "I can help" birlap jumped in. "Me too" Danny added. "Actually Danny I need your help if you're okay with that" lulu said as he looked at haley than back at her. "Is it going to take long?" He asked as she shook her head no. "Okay" he mumbled walking with her as they walked towards the laundry room. "Birlap you go help them, come on William" haley said shoving birlap towards them as he was confused as she started up the stairs as William followed after her.

Once they got into Haley's room, she shut the door. "Now I've got this shelf I ordered like a month ago and I cannot put it up. Can you help me" she asked as he nodded. "Awesome" she smiled pulling it out of the back of her closet. "You have a nice room" he commented. "Thank you" she smiled as she let the box fall on the floor as they started working on putting it up. "I would like it above my bed but you can't have any shoes on" she said as he nodded taking off his shoes. "Okay so William, I have a question as he nodded at her to continue on. "Why didn't you come to the zoo with us?" She asked as he shrugged. "Figured I could help around the house here while you went and had fun" he mumbled as haley nodded. "Why don't you talk a lot?" Haley added quickly as William Furrowed his eyebrows looking at her, than the shelf, than back at her. "You didn't need help with the shelf did you?" He asked as she smiled. "I asked my dad to help me with it when I first got it, he said he would later, and I'm still waiting for later to get here so" she shrugged as he nodded. "Plus I'm gonna set figurines up there and I needed it pretty high so it can get in view of the camera" she said pointing at her PC as he nodded. "So. Back to my question" she asked as he shrugged. "Well , birlap was really excited about doing this job and I am a very reasonable person, I always think everything through, every possible outcome, of anything, and he didn't want me to ruin it for him, and once I start talking I don't stop until I know you're listening and I know you understand even if it takes me four times to tell you" he explained as haley nodded. "Well what was your theory or idea of what would happen when he took this job" haley asked as he cleared his throat. "You don't want to know" he said as haley sighed. "But I do. I want to know if you think I'm a good person or not" she said as he sighed screwing in some nails. "Well I had two different ideas of how this all would turn out" he started as haley handed him the next piece.

"Well idea one, we were going to get here your dad was going to hate all of us except for birlap. You were going to fall head over heels with Brandon, birlap was going to kick him out and he was going to leave this job, we would be looking for someone to replace him and Brandon was going to be the one your dad picked for you to be with you guys were going to kill us and you were going to be having kids with Brandon cause he is around you age, we'll most of us are, but he's considered the lover in the group, so I figured you'd fall for him, you guys would get married, we would be kicked to the curb, and birlap was going to find someway of taking him down cause birlap wants to be the number one of everything and so far he has become that." William started as he looked over at haley as she just looked up at him handing him the next piece.

"Or idea two. You and birlap were going to get together, someone was going to tell the other one a sad sob story and make it easier for the other to fall in love with them, you guys were going to date in secret, something crazy was going to happen, someone is going to get jealous of someone else, kill the person, one of you would break the others heart and you would have you dad send someone to kill us which would make us try and kill you, but than something crazy would happen from that and you and birlap would get back together but it would become toxic and one of you would kill yourself" he finished as haley shook her head. "I don't like either of those ideas" haley said as he shrugged.

"Well one of them is coming true and I don't have to know who is who or who is falling in love with you because it's become more obvious more and more everyday" he shrugged as he backed up some. "Well I think you should talk. You're super smart and I like that about you William" haley smiled. "So if Brandon is considered the lover what is everyone else considered?" Haley asked confused. "Well, I'm a thinker, Brandon is the lover, Pete is the chef, both professional and unprofessional, Danny usually the distraction, or could honestly be any of us but it's usually him and birlap, we'll he's the leader and the most deadliest out of all of us." William said as haley smiled. "Well I liked talking to you William, thank you for helping me put up the shelf."haley smiled. "Yeah well you're going to need help getting the figurines up there so get them out and tell me where you want them to go" he smiled as haley grabbed another shelf and a smaller box of her figurines that haven't been put together yet. "Can you put another one up alittle lower than that one and than we can put the figurines together" she smiled as he chuckled. "Okay well let's get started" he said as she ripped open the box handing him the first parts he was going to need.