Chapter 31

After dinner haley didn't waste no time going upstairs. She was too tired to deal with anyone anymore. That's all she's use to was dealing with people telling her what to do and what she thinks she should do. She never cared about what people would say she would still do whatever it was she wanted to do but after she got done with whatever it was she did, she would think about what would happen if she listened to whoever told her to do it or not to do. Wonder if it woulda turned out better or worse.

She loved her family and the people who helped take care of her, but when they get over protective. It can get very dangerous. Once she got to her room she slammed the door but it didn't make the sound a door makes once you slammed it, she turned around to see a hand caught the door. She turned around seeing a birlap stick his head on, he smiled as he motioned if he could come in as haley nodded. She sat at her desk as Arny shut the door. He walked towards her grabbing the chair that sat at her vanity and slide it towards her as he turned her chair around to look as him. "What's wrong" he asked. She looked up at him with cold eyes. "I know what's wrong that just felt like the right thing to say but now I'm thinking it was wrong" haley chuckled at birlap as he smiled.

"Just think. I coulda been half way dead if I said we kissed" birlap chuckled causing haley to snicker. "It's not funny stop" haley said trying to get serious as she looked at Arny. Causing them both to burst out laughing. "Stop it" haley laughed as she hit him as he exaggerated a scoff. "Why'd you hit me? I didn't do anything" he said as he lightly hit her back. "Hey. Didn't your family ever teach you not to hit a girl" she asked as she leaned up slapping him on the thigh. "Nope" he lied as he slapped her thigh back. "You wanna fight bro" haley said standing up as Arny already knew she was gonna say that so once she stood up he lifted her up over his shoulder and flipped her onto the bed.

Haley letting out a screech as he giggled, they playfull slapped one another as haley reared up and grabbed him around the neck, something she learned in self defense class. "What now bitch" haley said as birlap turned his head towards her neck giving it a small kiss causing her to jump, losing some grip Arny tickled his side causing her to scream as she tried to shove and kick at him but he dodged every one of her strikes. "Birlap please" she laughed out as he stopped. She took a few seconds to get her breathing right, wiping under her eyes as she sat up and gave him a hug, her arms going around his waist as he laid back on the bed, she laid her head sideways on his stomach looking away from him, he had one arm behind his head as the other was on her back.

"Thank you" she whispered as he rubbed her back as a 'you're welcome' as he moved up to her hair, playing with it. She smiled as she heard her phone going off, birlap pulling it out of her pocket for her. It was from her dad, he showed her the screen as she took it pressing the power button twice, hanging up the call as she threw her phone down on the floor and kept hugging birlap. "Haley" birlap sighed. "Yeah" she said as she he sat up as she released from the hug.

"Do you think you could talk to your dad. Tell him you don't want to marry some dipshit" he smiled as he shrugged. "I don't know." She stated as he smiled. "I think that if you just talk to your dad and let him know how you feel, I feel like he won't make you marry him" birlap smiled as haley tried to be positive for him. "I'll talk to him later" she nodded as he nodded. "We're leaving" Jacob said opening Haley's door and pointing at birlap. "You need to leave the house, before we do" he said as haley rolled her eyes.  "Leave" she said as Jacob shushed her. "We all want him to leave, before we leave" Jacob said as haley reached behind her pillow pulling out a 9mil pointing it at him. "You aren't going to shoot me" he stated as haley moved alittle to his right shooting the doorframe as he jumped. "You'll fix it tomorrow. Now leave" haley said as she racked it back pointing at him again. "Goodnight Miss haley" he said slamming the door shut as both haley and Arny heard him running away.

Haley smiled. "He's lucky. That was my last bullet" she said as she pulled the empty clip out as she racked it one good time to see if possibly a bullet chambered but no. She smiled as she took it apart, she grabbed her gun cleaning kit out of her bedside table drawer taking it into the bathroom.

"How many guns do you have?" Birlap asked as he followed her. "Uh I've got two in my room, one in my truck, there's I think one in here" she said opening her bottom drawer, moving a fake bottom seeing another 9mil. "Yup, and I believe there is six in the living room, three in the kitchen, two in the dinning room, there's a safe in the guest house, full of different types of guns. Uhm three in my dads office, four in Amy's, four in their bedroom, and I believe that's it and than I have a like entire knife collection" she shrugged as birlap nodded. "How many do you have?" She asked birlap as she started cleaning the gun. "Uhm one for each boy" he chuckled. "We started not really that long ago ya know" he chuckled as haley nodded. "Yeah as I was counting off the amount of guns you looks super surprised. "You know how to clean a gun?" Haley asked as he chuckled. "Imma take that as a no. Go get yours" she said as he pulled it out of the waist band in his pants. "Gotta keep it on me right" he chuckled as haley shrugged. "It doesn't really matter I guess." She shrugged as he set the gun down as haley told him how to take it apart and how to clean it as they did so.