Chapter 26

Lucy already got Haley's bath water ready, haley didn't really eat a lot. She ate half the salad and a few bites from her pizza, and drank some of her drink, but haley ate all the ice. She was so stressed over everything. Her father already having someone for her, her feelings for all the boys not just birlap, not to mention her specific feelings for birlap, it all just confused her. The school work stressed her out more. She thought she was able and capable of doing this but once she started and got into the class she didn't want to be apart of it anymore. She just wanted to be able to relax without her thoughts getting to her.

She sat in the tub, the bubbles engulfing her. She didn't put on a show on her phone instead it sat on her nightstand in her bedroom, she heard a knock at the door but didn't respond to it. "Miss haley" Jacob said by her bathroom door. "We are leaving. We hope you have a wonderful night" he added. "If you need anything we are all a text away" Lucy said. "Please have a Goodnight Miss haley" lulu added. "I'll see you in the morning kiddo" John said as she heard her bedroom door shut, meaning they all left. She sniffed as she realized how much they all care for her but all she does for them is give them attitude and threaten to kill them. Sometimes she's nice to them and open up alittle bit. But never really a lot.

Haley never really got a mother figure, once her mom died and her dad went straight for Amy haley never really looked at her as a mom, just more of like a women staying with her that she had to be nice to for her dad. Her dad was always busy with work so when she was younger she was her dads precious treasure and he still tries to treat haley as if she is when she deep down knows that he gives her whatever she wants to make sure haley doesn't end up like her mom, leaving the family and joining another gang or ending up dead. Haley hated the thought of getting married to someone she didn't like.

She thinks she knows the man her dad picked but she hoped that her father would change his mind on it. She never really likes any of the men that enter her home. Except for birlap and the rest of the boys, she was happy to find out that Danny was related to her but at the same time felt like it was a burden to him. Now he worries more about haley than he does his own well-being. She looks at Pete as if he was a innocent child, he loved to cook, could tell he loved anime, he's always so happy and chipper. Never once letting haley hold a frown infront of him.

William, William just confused haley. She doesn't know if he just puts up with her or if he actually likes her, he helped her when he didn't have too, and joked around with her and was always very talkative when it was just the two of them but around the rest of the boys he would probably say a word or two and that was it. Brandon she's for sure Brandon hates her, he tried to flirt with her when they first met but she was so uncomfortable with how close he got so quick it freaked her out and made her distant herself from him and because of that he got attitude when they went to the zoo. She didn't even want to imagine how cranky he would have gotten if he went with her to the mall.

Birlap? Birlap she hates that she likes him. She never really liked anyone like how she likes birlap, he's so nice to her, but strict with the John, Jacob, Lucy, lulu, and the boys. He is so caring to her, he made her bed, put her dirty clothes in the chute for them to get washed, she hurt herself once and he acted as if her leg would get an infection from the small cut she had. He is always watching her eat making sure she actually swallows the food, checks her medicine bottles to make sure that she is actually taking them....when haley thought about that she realized she didn't take them tonight. She shrugged missing one day wouldn't be bad and birlap usually checks the bottles in the morning when John, who usually checks them and gives them to haley, is busy and if Gary isn't around but she's caught him a few times looking in the bottle, smiling, and than placing the bottle back. Haley moved her side in the tub moving her hands through the bubbles as she let out a sigh.

"Love. You didn't come down for dinner? Is everything okay? I brought you, your medicine John said he forgot to put them on your try, and asked if I could bring them too you." She heard birlap as she lowkey panic in the tub looking at the door realizing it's not locked but hoped birlap was enough of a gentleman not to open the door. But she has to respond or he will think something is wrong and come in anyways.

She looked around trying to think. She couldn't talk. She cant. She doesn't know what it is. She just feels so stuck that she can't speak. "Love?" She heard birlap getting closer to the door. She got out quickly when she heard the door handle jiggle. She quickly grabbed her rob wrapping it around her. "Love?- oh" he did opening the door as she just closed the rob. She did a small wave as he looked at the tub than back to her. "Are you okay?" He asked as haley nodded. "Okay well once your done come take you Medicine okay?" He asked as haley nodded putting up a thumbs up. He smiled as he shut the door sitting on her bed as she let out a breath.

She walked into her shower taking the rob off as she turned the water on letting the soap that was still on her bed fall off of her. She sighed as she put the rob back on walking out of her room. He smiled as he held a bottle of water and a small cup with her pills in it as she took it taking the pills and chugging half the bottle of water. She threw the small cup away placing the water bottle on her dresser. "Why aren't you speaking love?" He asked as haley looked around than shrugged. She pointed to the door sadly as he looked at it than back to her. "You want me to leave?" He asked as haley nodded than put her hands up and pretending like she was texting. "You'll text me?" He asked as haley nodded. "Okay love. Well we will see you in the morning. Hopefully you'll talk. I miss you voice" he said giving her a light kiss on the side of her head as she caught herself smiling as he left. She watched as the door closed as she rushed to it locking the door. She let out a sigh as she slide down the door onto the floor sitting down holding her head in frustration.