Chapter 9

The boys woke up to a voice saying 'Good morning sunshine' birlap rubbed his eyes knowing it was the house just like last night when it said Goodnight. He got up going to his bag and deciding it was time to put some of his clothes away, everyone room came with a desk with a computer system and tv as he began hooking everything up and putting his clothes away as the rest of the boys did as well.

While I'm the main house haley woke up as she smiled to the Good Morning sunshine alarm as she got up quickly know John would be here soon, she got up grabbing her vape and phone slipping on her house slippers and racing down the stairs, she was wear her pajamas, a grey tube top and grey sweat pants, once she got to the bottom she saw John coming in with bags in his arm. "JOHN" haley announce. "MISS HALEY" he yelled as she giggled, "here I'll take some" she said grabbing a bag as he smiled, he kicked the door closed as they made their way into the kitchen. Haley hooked up to the houses sound system. As John started getting breakfast ready.

"So how'd it go last night" he said taking a break leaning up against the other side of the island as she smiled. "Well they locked themselves in the house, kinda my fault cause I didn't tell them about the part where the house doesn't actually lock at 7 it locked a few minutes or so before 7 so birlap came into my room, while I was only in my robe, I bumped into the dresser and I was bleeding because I shaved and got myself and I burned my hand and than he saw the picture of mom and uncle." Haley summoned up as he hummed sharpening is knife. "And how did that go" he asked as haley shrugged. "I mean it felt good talking about it to him, i don't know why but I feel like I can tell birlap anything and he will understand? That's weird" haley nodded as John smiled. "You really like him huh?" He asked as haley rolled her eyes. "Boy this is not the vibe this morning let's get this house popping" haley said as she played a song on her playlist as it was no hands by Waka Flocka Flame. She jumped up on the island as her and John started yelling the lyrics dancing as John was still making g breakfast.

Haleys favorite part came on as she started twerking "SHE SAID LOOK MA NO HANDS  SHE SAID LOOK MA NO HANDS AND NO DARLING I DON'T DANCE AND IM WITH ROSCOE IM WITH WAKA I THINK I DESERVE A CHANCE IMA BAD MOTHERFUCKER GO AND ASK SOME MOTHERFUCKER " she sang as John turned around seeing haley was twerking as he looked at the back door seeing two of the five boys one of them being birlap as he started laughing. The music was so loud they just sat there and watched her she finally opened her eyes looking at John as he pointed behind her as she turned seeing Danny and birlap. She gulped as she did a small wave. "Get off the counter" John laughed grabbing her by the legs as she folded over his shoulder as he set her on the floor.

She turned the music down as Danny and birlap smiled. "Nice dance moves" Danny laughed as she gulped. "Uh yeah Uhm cool" she said birlap shut the door. "I like that song too." Danny said vibing to the song as it slowly started to end.  Birlap walked up towards haley as he leaned down close to her ear. "That's a cute outfit" he whispered in her ears as her ears got hot as she grabbed them moving away from him slightly as he smirked. "So uhm boys, you might want to wake up the rest of them, Lucy and lulu will be here soon to clean your rooms and Jacob will be here soon helping get breakfast ready so you guys take the showers you need and put away anything you don't want them to see and come back for breakfast" John said basically kicking them out of the main house, once he shut the sliding glass door haley fell to the ground out of embarrassment she groaned as John sat on the ground beside her leaning against her, his arm on her side.

"Well" he started. "That was so embarrassing" she groaned. "Nah" he shook his head. "What do you mean nAH" she said mocking his accent. "They seemed like they both liked the dance, birlap seems to really love your outfit how much he was staring at you" he said shrugging as he shook her head. "I forgot they were here" she whined as he chuckled. "Yeah I figured by how frozen you got" he chuckled. "Good thing I didn't have a nip slip again right" haley asked causing him to burst out laughing. "Ohhhhh your lucky the creepy fucker with the long fluffy looking hair wasn't here to see. Ooooo go change before he comes in and sees you in your outfit. I'm fixing your favorite and I don't need blood on it" he said picking her up as she looked up at him pouting. "Just kill my John" she started. "No" he said rolling his eyes. "I can't look at them anymore" she added. "Yes you can" he groaned leaning up against the countertop. "It's too much to bear. Tell dada I love him" she said as she leaned against him as she exaggerated her breathing than making choking sounds finally exhaling as she let her head fall to the sound and her tongue sticking out.

"I'm serious miss haley. Go change" he said as she sniffed. "Why can't you just let me die in peace" she asked clearing out her music app and going towards the stairs. "WhY cAn'T YoU lET me DiE iN pEaCe" he mocked her ad she flipped him off going up the stairs as he finished making breakfast.

She raced into her room as she locked the door and took off her pajamas, she put a bra on as she grabbed a pair of leggings, slipping them on and grabbed a long black sweater and a pair of purple fuzzy socks putting them on and brushing her hair out, she opened the door to be greeted by Danny. "Hello" she smiled looking up at him. "Awe. You changed". He asked as she chuckled. "Yeah, John doesn't like the way Brandon apparently looks at me. He thinks he's creepy so he wanted me to change" she smiled letting him in, she left the door open as she sat at her vanity as he sat on the edge of her bed. "No he's not creepy just a huge ass flirt" Danny smiled as haley nodded. "So what's he fixing for breakfast?" Danny asked as haley shrugged. "I'm not completely sure. He said my favorite and that could just be a bowl of different fruit or a bowl of pineapples and French toast" she said as he raised a brow. "Wait. A bowl of pineapples and French toast? Like together. Like something that's like pineapple being eaten with French toast?" He asked as haley smiled. "It's really good." She said as he nodded. "Okay sure." He sighed. "So why'd you come up here" haley asked confused. "Well I was just coming up here to talk to you, I woke up super early and put everything away and logged into the computer and played two hours worth of gaming and was able to organize my clothes by color and than we walked into the house watching a show. Got kicked out so I decided to take a shower and now here I am, I wanted to talk to you" he smiled as she nodded. "Okay" she said as he smiled. "Now haley, be real with me, demon slayer or black butler, which ones better" he asked as haley smiled clearing her throat getting ready to give a whole lecture on the two subjects.