Chapter 24

"Miss haley" Jacob said from the other side of her door along with everyone else pressed up to the door. "Yes" haley woke up, waking up birlap in the process, she grabbed her phone noticing they took a four hour long nap. "Uhm Miss. dinner should be done shortly. Also have you seen Mr. birlap? His friends thought he might have left and he's not answering his phone" Jacob said as haley got out of the bed, as she opened both the doors, birlap sitting up on the bed as Danny, Brandon, Pete, William, John, Lulu, and Lucy all fell into the room as Jacob stood there looking into the room.

"He's right there" haley said rubbing her eye, pointing at him, they all looked at her, than to birlap, back to her. "Did you guys do any funny business?" Danny asked standing up quickly pointing at haley than to birlap, than back to haley. "Yes, we fucked like six times and than for completely dressed and took a nap" haley said cocking her head to the side. "What are you gonna do about it danny" she asked as he waved his finger at her than to birlap. "Is that true?" Danny asked pointing at birlap. "Have you ever, in your life, had sex, and than put clothes on right afterward, that you were already wearing beforehand, and go to sleep in it?" Birlap asked as everyone was now getting up off the floor.

They all collectively shook their heads No as birlap nodded. "So than you have your answer" he shrugged as he stretched his arms out popping his back. "Your sarcasm.... It's too damn good" Danny said pointing at haley. "Heard you got into a fight today. How'd that go" Danny asked smiling. "I wanted to kill her" haley said without any second thought. "Why? What did she do to upset you so much" Danny asked. "She called me fat" haley shrugged as Danny nodded. Haley wasn't completely lying. She just forgot to mention the part where she got really jealous by the girl being way more prettier than her and talking to birlap.

"So. She just called you fat? That's it" Danny asked as haley nodded. "You almost made her go into a coma" he said as she shrugged. "It'll teach her not to call people fat" haley smiled as she shooed everyone out of her room except birlap. "Dinner really will be done soon haley" John yelled as the door shut. The group walked away as Brandon stoped and turned around to the door and than back to the group. "You guys know she kicked us out. But not birlap" he asked. "Obviously they have a thing going on" Lucy smiled. "I think they both really like each other" lulu added.

"I think it's cute birlap actually found a girl he likes" Pete smiled as William nodded. "Too bad Haley's getting married off to that police guy" Jacob blurted out, than stoping dead in his tracks. "Wait, what?" They all collectively said. "Haleys going to leave us?" John asked getting upset over the fact she's actually going to get married. "What will happen to us?" Pete asked as everyone stared at Jacob.

"You guys cannot tell miss haley, and now that he likes her, you guys can't tell him either, you boys will still be here it'll just be looking after her mother and father, the police guy has his own bodyguards he specifically picked out for haley. It's not a definite thing yet, I just over heard her dad saying something about it while the police man was here, about six days before the party. He seemed so sure the guy was for haley.  She's met him a few times, she doesn't care for him but she has no choice in who she marries, unless she does what he mother did, or what her father did" Jacob explained. "And that's what Jacob? What did they do?" Lulu asked worried.

"That big scar on her fathers side, his gang cut his tattoo off of his skin that was related to the gang, and her mom, had to change her last night, and get a tattoo cut off. Haley got the tattoo when she was 16 when she came of age to join her fathers gang and be under him, so she would have to get that tattooed cut off, and most likely change her entire name, and unless she finds a gang that will take her in, she'll live out on the streets" Jacob said as everyone took a second on the stairs looking at each other.

"Is there anyway of talking her father out of it. Or changing his mind to birlap?" Danny asked. "Birlap would have to prove himself, and him keeping his name a secret. Aggravates haley, and Haley's father. Maybe convince him to tell haley his actual name, and all he has to do is continually watch over her. I believe once her father and mom come back from vacation, the police guy will be making a stop to visit haley" Jacob said. "None of this came out of my mouth. Understood" Jacob asked staring at them as everyone nodded. "Good. Now. John. We need to finish dinner, you boys go get ready for dinner" Jacob smiled as everyone went their separate ways.

~

"I can't believe they actually think we did anything" haley chuckled after she shut her door sitting down in her desk chair typing on her computer. "Yeah. I can though cause ya know, I'm a boy and your a girl" birlap said than did a fake giggle at the end as haley rolled her eyes, than looked at him. "Yes but hopefully we are both grown enough to keep us together" she said looking over at him. "Oh I am very grown. How dare you" he said holding his chest as if he's was hurt.

"Yeah. Sure" she shook her head as birlap got out of her bed, fixing her bed up for her, fixing the pillows how she had it before they took their nap. "You don't have to do that" she said turning around to face him. "But I want to" he said smiling as he got finished, he walked around her room picking up some dirty clothes off the floor throwing them down the chute as she raised a brow. "Why are you doing all of this?" She asked confused as he walked over towards her, propping himself up on the chair she sat in, he leaned down, eye level, and gave her a small pat on the head, as he moved his hand down the side of her head holding the side of her head in his hand as he smiled, causing her to smile as she looked down. "Because love, I care about you" he smiled as he caressed his thumb on her cheek giving haley a small kiss. "I'm gonna take a shower before dinner" he announced standing up as haley held the spot where his hand currently was as he walked away from her going to the door. "Uhm. Okay" she mumbled, clearing her throat trying to get her thoughts back on track.

"I'll see you at dinner love" birlap said as haley looked up at him. "Okay" she smiled looking down quickly as she heard her door shut. She smiled as she grabbed her pillow putting her face in it as she screamed like a little fan girl over what he just did.