Ask properly

It has been a couple of days that Levi behavior was weird.

He's always so composed but now he was acting like a spoiled child. Trying to get on your nerves for free, provoking you all day long. Not in a mean way tho but even if he was joking you could see that he was annoyed. At the beginning, you were laughing, not really paying attention but it started to getting weird.

Last night when you were about to sleep, he started to teasing you like hell, making out, caressing and then he just stopped with a « good night love ». And then the realization hit you. He wanted you to dom him again but had too much pride to ask. This little brat tried to get on your nerves the whole week just to get punish. You had to fight to repress your laugh. Well, if punishment he wants, punishment he'll get.

It was Saturday morning and none of you had work, so you woke up before him and left a note that you were going to buy breakfast; and you did. But on your way back home you stopped for some shopping — again.

When you came back, Levi had just woken up.

" Morning baby " you say with a gentle smile, leaning on the entrance of your bedroom.

" Morning" he answers yawning and stretching his body under the cover like a cat. He's so cute when he's half asleep.

You came closer to him before he took your wist and pulled you in the bed in a warm embrace. You were on top of him, and he took a deep breath in the crook of your neck, inhaling your scent. You gently kissed his cheek before lightly kissing his neck, almost not touching it.

"Levi ?" You whisper.

"Mh ?"

" I know exactly what you've been craving for almost a week now" you felt him freeze under you, your lips still brushing his neck. "And, oh lord I'll be willing to give it to you" if he was half asleep, he was fully awake now. Your hand travel to his throat as you bite his earlobe, and you heard a light groan living his lips. « But no. You want it ? Then ask for it. Properly. But trying to get on my nerves will get you nowhere you little filthy brat ». You saw him clench his jaw with frustration before clearing his throat.

« I don't know what you are talking about love. »

« Oh yeah? » a chuckle living your mouth. « Your pretty mouth saying that but the boner I feel saying otherwise. »

He suddenly pushed you off him and left the room urging : « let's take breakfast ». This time you didn't try to repress your laugh. Levi and his enormous pride, a forever love story. But you were patient, way more than him, if he wanted to play this game, very well. Let's play.

During the breakfast, you chatted as nothing ever happened and he played along with it.

« What would you like to do today? » You ask cheerfully.

« I don't know, let's clean first and we figure it out after » You rolled your eyes at this.

You were done vacuuming the second floor when Levi was finishing washing the dishes. He was only wearing his boxer.
You came behind him, hugging him and kissing his neck. « I love you. »
« I love you too » he says rubbing his face against yours as he rinsed some cups.

You slowly and innocently brush his nipples with your hands while biting his neck before suddenly leaving him.

« You're playing too much » he says as coldly as he could without looking at you.

« I don't know what you're talking about love » you answer ironically imitating his own words and went to sit on the couch, watching some TV while he was finishing.