Vendetta

Hi ! It's been so long, hope you're all fine. Did you guys enjoyed the last part of the show ?? I sure did !
This is the last chapter that will be published for this story, please don't wait for something really big, I ran out of inspiration and writing interest for this story :(
Good reading, see you at the note at the end <3

Levi had come home rushing a « Erwin said that we have one hour to get ready before he takes us to diner, what the fuck! »

In the shower, he had retold you the mumbling mess Erwin made by asking the both of you out. He started really confident but as soon as he mentioned the restaurant with Levi's gaze on him, he started to mumble and flush like a teenager.

« This is getting out of hands isn't? » you ask playfully combing your hair.

« Yes » Levi answers buttoning his white shirt. You expected a smile but when your eyes finally found his, his expression was serious.

« We must talk about it. With him but also together. »

« I know » you sigh.

[...]

It was a teppanyaki restaurant; those where the chef himself cook before you.

« Hi, it's so nice to see you » Erwin cheerfully grins while he placed a kiss on your cheek, his hand meeting the small of your back.

« Hi » you cheer back, your hand finding the curve of his biceps over his tight shirt.

« You two look...fucking gorgeous » he sighs with a laugh of disbelief. A side look to Levi and you noticed that he is also caught off guard by the informal language from Erwin.

As he guided you to your table, a quick glance at the wine glass on his side explained the latest event. The more you watched him the more you realize how anxious he looked.

Erwin POV

As you sat between Levi and I, your hand slided to the tight fist on my lap. « Eh » you whispered with a smile. « It's just us, alright? » Yeah, that's the problem y/n; it's just you two and you're just too damn good for me to even sit there and daydream about something I should not.

« Yes, you're right » I breath and gave you a smile. I relaxed a bit when Levi started talking about some office drama with Hange, it helped me remember that it's just Levi and there is nothing that I didn't already know about him, at least. You on the other hand...you were making me nervous, and I didn't appreciate that at all. I got sweaty palms for fuck's sake. Me.

I tried to appear as the strong leader I am used to be but the fact that you finger fucked my ass and watch me get your boyfriend dick did not help.

As the minutes passed, I finally found enough grounding to relax and enjoying the moment.

Well, I guess that was the case until you mentioned your last weekend entertainment.

Y/N POV

« You should have saw this Erwin » you laugh. « So, we were at my friend's house and-»

« Friend? What friend? » Erwin asks cutting you.

« A really good friend of mine from my hometown but anyways so we were-»

« How good? » he cut you again.

« What's the matter? » Levi spats.

« Nothing. Just curious. »

You gave him a suspicious gaze before keeping on.

« So, Levi was insulting him about his cleanliness before dropping a whole plat of bologna sauce on his new marble floor » you chuckle mockingly.