Worshiping and begging

Hi ! Here a bit (a lot) of fluff that I wrote when I was supposed to work. I know it's not what your horny ass want to read (ahaha) but don't worry the wait will be worth it 😏 I got some new ideas that I will share in the next chapters. But here's something in the meantime.
Hope you like it anyways, take care, bisous bisous. 💐
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Levi text you earlier saying that he was out for a drink with some coworkers after work. You have to stay late anyway, so it's perfect. You usually leave at 5 pm, but you have to end up a really big case so you don't have much choice. After almost two hours more in, you're done and finally go home.

You're the first arrived and decided to treat yourself with a relaxing bath, some wine and good music.

It feels so good, and you would have felt asleep if it wasn't for the doorbell ringing. The sound makes you jump a little bit and you urge yourself in your robe before heading downstairs.
By the windows you can recognize the tall man. You open the door and before you can say anything you see your boyfriend taking support on the man's arm. «Oh hi Erwin, what happened ? » you ask, concerned.
« Hi, sorry to bother so late but I had to get him back. He drank a bit too much for driving » the blond answers giving you an embarrassed smile. « Fuck off Erwin that's not true,» argues Levi, pushing his friend's hold away. But as soon as he does, his step staggered and betrayed him but you catch his arm under your shoulder. « Jesus Levi » you laugh. It's so much uncommon to see him drunk. « Thank you very much Erwin, I'll take care of him,» you say with a gentle smile.
« Alright, see you soon then » and he waves a hand, leaving for his car.

« This is out of character for you" you say in a little giggle, entering the house with Levi.
« You're right, you should punish me » he says suddenly pushing you against the door with his body and eagerly kissing you. You can taste the whiskey on his lips. You break the kiss by taking him by his shoulders.
« Alright, alright, that's clearly not happening, sweetheart » you said amused by his behavior.

He kisses your wrist and the long of your arm before grabbing you close again.
« But I want you so bad » he pleads, taking your hand and place it over the bulge in his pants. Then, he attacks your neck with his lips « I drank because I was so mad ». You let him place gentle kisses under your jaw and your neck.
« Why ? » you ask, your hand coming for gently caressing his hair. You close your eyes and let your head fall on the door behind you, enjoying the attention.

« I had an important reunion today and I completely fucked up. I couldn't think of anything else than your hands on me. You ruin me » at this, you tug his hair to make him look into your eyes.

« Oh ? Is that so ? » you don't bother hiding your grin full of success. His gaze was already pleading you. « But no. I'm not playing with you when you're drunk »

« No need for that. » He answers and his fingers come playing softly with the knot you made with the belt of your robe, his slightly foggy eyes never leaving yours. The knot finally come undone and give a glimpse of your naked body underneath.

Levi's mouth finds yours again; his moves were slow and affectionate. Then his lips come grazing your earlobe before whispering « Let me worship you please »
« Levi you- »
« I'm not that drunk » he starts sliding the first sleeve off your shoulder and placing a kiss on the bare skin « please mistress, don't refuse me this »

You should not have start this all mistress game. It was supposed to make you more dominant, but it's become your worst weakness in times like this. You never thought he would adapt so good to it and weaponize it against you, like this time in the glass palace.
You have to fight the urge to say something about it because it will turn into a punishing game and you refuse to play like that if he's not in his right mind. You will keep it from now and make it fireback soon or later.