Dare...or Truth? Part III

*boyxboy and more of Joel and Kasey! As promised, this is in Joel’s POV, so I hope you like it. Enjoy!*

}Dare…or Truth Part III{

(Joel POV)

Lush, dark lashes rested upon smooth, flawless skin; shielding Kasey’s beautiful eyes from mine. I loved his eyes; loved how expressive they were and how I could see love shining so strongly from them. I still couldn’t believe that he was mine.

For so long, I could do nothing but dream about holding him in my arms. Some days I would wake, afraid that it was still a dream and that I would look down and see his side of the bed empty.

I smiled as Kasey mumbled in his sleep, his body shifting towards mine. My smile faded and I swallowed hard as his movements caused the sheet to slide down, exposing even more of his tempting body. I stifled a moan, sight of his naked skin making my shaft twitch and start to harden. God, he has no idea just how badly he affects me.

An idea slowly formed in my head, a wicked smile lighting my face. Quietly, I crawled out of bed and went to the closet, searching quickly for my longest tie. Images of him tied up and at my mercy flashed through my mind and I hardened instantly.

Grateful that Kasey was a heavy sleeper; I slowly lifted his arms above his head and gently tied his wrists together, looping the tie through the middle of the headboard. When I was finished, I admired his lightly muscled body, smooth and enticing. He was so sexy, and so beautiful that he took my breath away.

Kasey shifted again and I knew I’d have to act fast if I wanted him to wake up my way. Grasping the sheet, I slowly pulled it off of him, his body shivering slightly in his sleep as the cool air caressed his naked skin.

I knelt on the end of the bed and starting at his ankles, began to kiss, nip, and lick a path up his legs, alternating between them. Kasey moaned, still asleep, his body reacting to my touch. It wasn’t until I began trailing my tongue along his hip bones that he began to wake up.

His shaft was hard, standing tall and proud in front of me, begging for attention. Kasey’s eyes flew open and he gasped as I gave in to the temptation and slid my tongue along his length from base to tip.

I grinned up at him, eyes locking with his as I continued teasing him, my tongue exploring the length and width of him without mercy. His eyes were wide and he was panting heavily, small moans escaping him occasionally.

Watching him intently, I moved my mouth to his tip, gathering his pre-cum on my tongue, savoring the sweet taste. Growling, I took him in my mouth, unable to wait any longer. It was then that Kasey realized his hands were bound, arms straining to reach down to grasp my hair. I chuckled around him, the vibrations echoing along his hard length, making him whimper and arch slightly.

“Oh fuck…..” He whispered, grabbing the headboard with his hands, surrendering to me willingly. I was relieved, thankful that I hadn’t made him angry at me.

Knowing that he was helpless and that I had full control of his pleasure filled me with such desire that I had to restrain myself from taking him right then and there. Regaining my self-control, I focused back on Kasey, wanting to make him scream with pleasure.

I slid my mouth down further, his tip brushing my throat. Every bob of my head brought him deeper into my mouth, until I was able to swallow repeatedly, my throat muscles massaging him relentlessly.

Kasey was writhing beneath me, hips thrusting desperately. The sounds pouring from his mouth were the sexiest thing I’d ever heard; the moans, gasps, whimpers, and panting were like a drug, addictive and irresistible.