Take a Chance

*boyxboy and very naughty :P So just a warning, if you don't like boyxboy sex, you shouldn't read this. Otherwise, enjoy :D

(Jake POV)

Lying on the grass, I watched the clouds above me. They drifted slow and easy, wispy whiteness against the bright glorious blue of the sky. I could feel the warmth of the sun seeping into my skin, making me drowsy. Sighing in contentment, I closed my eyes, intent on enjoying the peace and quiet of a rare day to myself.

Hearing the low murmur of voices and then the echo of my brother’s laughter, I sighed again, this time in annoyance. He was supposed to be hanging out with his friends today……..the whole day. Damn it, I thought, contentment shattered as the voices got louder.

“Hey Jake!” I heard my brother yell out the door. “Sorry man, the guys wanted to come play some X-box for a while. You don’t mind do you?” He shuffled into view, an apologetic look on his face. I could tell he really did mean it, so I couldn’t hold onto my frustration. It wasn’t his fault that I’m so stressed from work. I could relax later.

“Yeah, it’s fine, Jason,” I answered. “I was just getting ready to go swimming anyways.” It was worth the little lie as his smile blossomed on his face.

“Sweet, see you later then.” At that he went back in and I could hear him and his friends head downstairs to the game room. Well, I might as well make it the truth and take a dip in the pool, I figured, standing and stretching before heading to the in-ground pool a few feet from my lounge chair.

(Levi POV)

God, he’s hot, I thought, watching Jason talk to his older brother. Jake was two years older than me and at 19 he was perfectly filled out. His tanned skin glowed from the sun and I could see the sheen of sweat coating his skin from the heat. Mmmmm, I hummed under my breath as thoughts of Jake and I together flowed through my mind.

Seeing the momentary flash of frustration cross Jake’s face, I kind of felt bad for bugging Jason about coming here instead of staying at my house. Our friends readily agreed with me once I mentioned the X-box, but it was my fault for saying something to begin with. I knew Jake hadn’t been getting a lot of rest lately, but I couldn’t help it, he was like a drug to me and boy, was I addicted. Not that he knew I existed really. I mean, he knew me, but pretty much ignored me as his younger brother’s geeky friend.

I blinked back to reality as Jason came back in grinning, saying “All clear, man. Let’s go!” John and David followed him as he led us downstairs. I hesitated, and said, “Hey, Jason? I know I wanted to play, but do you mind if I swim instead? It’s hot and the water looks great. You guys can go ahead without me.” Trying to look nonchalant, I glanced at Jason, shocked when he smirked at me.

“ Dude, you don’t fool me,” he chuckled as he smiled. “Go ahead, but Levi? Don’t forget, he is my brother, so don’t fuck up.” Jason mock glared at me and turned to continue downstairs where the other two were already waiting.

Well, holy shit, I thought; so much for keeping my crush a secret. I blushed, hoping that it wasn’t that obvious to everyone. Running quickly up the stairs, I grabbed some shorts from Jason’s room and quickly changed. Taking a deep breath, I went back downstairs and paused at the doors leading to the back patio.

Oh my God, I bit my lip, trying to hold my groan in at the sight of Jake pulling himself out of the pool. The water cascaded down his chest and abs, dripping sinfully down into his waistband. Licking my lips, I brought my eyes slowly back up to his face, freezing as my gaze locked with his.

The intense look in Jake’s green eyes made my heart beat painfully loud. I instantly blushed when his eyes then flicked down my body and came to rest on my very visible hard on.