Watching You, Watching Me

*boyxboy, lots of naughty voyeurism lol*

    I was beginning to think he was doing it on purpose. Once again, Derrick was lounging on his bed across the room from me. Which by itself wasn’t the problem; the problem was that he was lying there shirtless, the small but defined muscles on his bare chest flexing with every movement of his hand. He was absentmindedly running his fingers up and down his stomach, occasionally catching a fingertip in his belly button causing his stomach to tighten and twitch. Then, he would run his fingertip along the waistband of his pajama pants, which were already low enough to show the enticing indention of his hipbones.

    The whole time he was doing this, he was focused intently on his phone, thumb periodically flicking across the screen. I knew he was reading, but watching his movements made me wonder what it was he was reading. I took a deep breath as his hand changed direction and slid higher up his chest, brushing lightly against his nipple. The deliciously pink flesh tightened instantly, drawing up and almost begging to be teased. I shuddered and had to force myself to look away and pull the covers further over my head, covering my face. My roommate was completely oblivious to the many ways he tortured me.

    After about 20 minutes of pretending to be asleep and actually starting to get drowsy, I was pulled fully awake by the sound of a quiet moan. I froze and listened intently. The quiet of the room continued and I had just decided I had dreamed it when I heard it again. Slowly, I opened my eyes and lifted the blanket a couple inches.

    Oh my freaking God, I thought, stunned by the sight before me. Derrick apparently had thought I was sleeping because he had abandoned his phone and now had both hands on his body. Eyes closed and head tilted back, he rubbed the palms of his hands down his body, covering every inch before scratching his nails back up towards his nipples. He arched his back in pleasure as they reached his chest and scraped his nipples. Taking them between his fingertips, he slowly twisted and flicked them. The previously pink color was turning a rosy red as blood rushed to the stiff, aching peaks.

    Releasing one side, he slid his hand down again and this time didn’t stop. He continued past the waistband of his pants and came to rest on his groin. Flexing his fingers and rubbing gently up and down, I could see his bulge growing harder, tenting his pants. My own member had already responded, but at seeing how hard and how long his length was like dumping gasoline on a raging fire. My blood pounded in my veins, pooling low and making me push my hips into the bed; my shaft grinding into the mattress.

    A wet stain was spreading across the front of his pants; pre-cum soaking it where the head dragged across the fabric. Moaning louder, he brought his other hand down as well. Shifting his hands to his pants, he slowly started pushing them down his hips.

    I had to bite my bottom lip roughly, desperately holding in a whimper as more of his body came into view. The moment his shaft was revealed, standing straight and firm once released, was almost too much for my throbbing body. Very slowly and quietly I slid my hand down my body until I reached the aching hardness pulsing between my legs. Reaching into my boxers and wrapping my hand around the base, I stroked myself from base to tip, trembling in need.

    I had to momentarily close my eyes at the pleasure running through me at my touch. I could only imagine those hands gliding across my own body, nails scraping and teasing. Focusing my gaze back on Derrick, I saw that he had also wrapped his hand around himself. He was stroking himself slowly and deliberately, drawing out the pleasure. Every upstroke brought his palm sliding over the dripping head, before sliding back down again. Soon, I could see his shaft glistening with pre-cum, letting Derrick’s hand glide easily over the surface.

    I couldn’t help but move my hand in unison, matching his slow even strokes even though I wanted desperately to speed up. I could imagine it was his hand on me, gripping and sliding, bringing me to the edge. I had to bite down on my other hand to muffle my moans of pleasure and need. But with all the panting and moaning coming from Derrick, I didn’t think I had to worry.

     My attention snapped back to Derrick when he raised his other hand from his chest and brought it to his mouth. Oh fuck, I mentally groaned. He was sucking noisily on his fingers, moaning even louder as he thoroughly wet them. Derrick shifted slightly on his hip, facing more towards me, and bent his knee so that one leg was braced on the bed. Tilting his hips forwards, he dropped his wet hand down and slowly traced a path down to his groin. He stroked his sac for a moment, the sensitive skin soft and bare. Dipping his fingers further back, I could only imagine the sight as he sucked in a deep breath, before exhaling on a long moan. His fingers began thrusting gently, his other hand never faltering as he stroked himself.

    Derrick was writhing now, unable to sit still and moaning continuously. I could hardly bear the sight. I wanted so badly to crawl my way over there and take over; to bring him the same pleasure that he was giving himself. I throbbed and I had to grip myself hard to keep from coming at the images crashing through my mind. I wanted to see him stretched out beneath, straddling me, kneeling before me, and so much more.

     “B-B-lake….” Derrick whimpered. My eyes snapped up to his face in shock. His eyes were closed and his sweet lips were parted as he gasped out my name. I closed my eyes, not trusting what I had just heard. But at the sound of another breathy moan, I had to look back at him. This time his eyes were open and staring right at me. “Blake, please…..” he begged so sweetly. The deep green of his eyes held me captive, the lust in them enough to drown me.

      There was no stopping my actions after that. I threw the blanket off me and climbed off my bed. Stretching up to my full 6’3” height, I could see Derrick drinking me in. He licked his lips and his eyes roamed from my broad, muscled shoulders and chest to my hips where my boxers were tented and wet from pre-cum.

     I dropped to my knees next to him on the bed and knocked his hand away from his hard shaft. Replacing it with my own, I reveled in his velvety skin. I leaned down and just before my lips touched his, he said “I’ve been watching you….watching me…….”