Teacher's Pet

*boyxboy :) I am sooooo sorry it has taken so long for me to post this one-shot.This was a special request by ladyafyon and I really hope you like it! I loved her idea of a teacher/student one-shot because she wanted to mix it up a bit. The teacher is a gifted 20 year old who due to his intelligence graduated from college at a young age. His short, slender build and shy nature make him insecure in social situations, but when in the classroom, he is in complete control. The student is an 18 year old senior who couldn’t be more opposite. He’s a tall, muscular jock who is openly gay and proud. He confident in everything he does, whether it’s out in the field, socializing with friends, or studying for class. So, what happens when the two meet…….and sparks fly?

}Teacher’s Pet{

(Dylan POV)

“So have you seen him yet?”

“No, have you?”

“O-M-G, he is sooooo freaking cute!”

I cringed as I heard Becky and Brittany gossiping behind me, feeling sorry for the new teacher, whoever he was. Once they got started on a new crush, they were relentless. I shuddered as I remembered my time as their obsession. Thankfully, that was cut short at their realization that I was gay. Of course, that meant that they became my number one fan-girls, and I tell you what, nothing is scarier.

Shaking my head, I went back to double-checking last night’s homework and I quickly forgot about them; their excited, high-pitched voices fading into the background.

It was a few minutes later that my attention was caught again as an unknown voice rang out through the room. “Attention, please!”

The first word that passed through my mind was delicious and then I wondered if he tasted as good as he looked. He couldn’t have been more than 20 years old, but was only about 5’6” at the most. He would barely come up to my shoulder, but I bet that his head would fit perfect under my chin as I wrapped my arms around his slender body.

I could see that he had some muscles under his white dress shirt, but not much, more toned than anything and his dark slacks cupped his gorgeous ass as he reached up to write on the board. The pale, creamy skin at his throat looked smooth and I wondered how soft it would be under my lips.

God, I had it bad and I didn’t even know the guy yet. Hearing whispering behind me, I learned that this beautiful man was our new teacher. How the hell was that possible? Was he older than he looked, maybe?

I watched his lithe form as he walked around the desk to sit on the edge. “My name is Seth Daniels and I am your new math teacher for the rest of the semester. And yes, I know I’m young for a teacher. I graduated early at 16 from high school and went on to college from there. I am now 20 and have a Master’s Degree in education. Any questions?”

Hands shot up all over the room. He looked at the seating chart in his hand and started calling out names.

“Yes, Leanne?”

“Are you single?” she asked and many of the other girls dropped their hands and leaned forward eagerly.

He looked uncomfortable for a moment and I could have sworn I saw him almost fold inwards at the words before he straightened up and with a hard look on his face, answered.

“That is not any of your concern and I want to warn you all now. I am a professional and I will not be answering any questions about my personal life. Please remember this.”

At his words, I heard groans of disappointment from most of the girls in the class. I was intrigued by him and not just by his looks. That flash of insecurity caught my attention more than anything and I wanted to know more. I doubted anyone else had noticed it, too intent on his answer to pay attention to anything else.