Take a Chance Part II

*boyxboy. Dedicated to NeverMoreGirl because she requested more Levi and Jake :) I'm so sorry that this took so long to finish, but for some reason I had a hard time writing the beginning and middle of it. Didn't help that things have been a bit chaotic recently, but I'm happy to have finally finished it. I really hope you guys enjoy it! Personally, I think it's pretty intense lol ;P 

}Take a Chance Part II{

(Levi POV)

I watched Jake glide through the water and as usual, couldn’t take my eyes off him. The water slid across his body like the touch of a lover, caressing every inch of that beautiful skin. I shifted in my seat, subtly trying to adjust my sudden erection. I couldn’t see him in the water without remembering our first time; the sun shining off his wet, dripping body, the feel of his mouth on me and his fingers in me, and God, the addicting feel of his hard length buried deep inside me.

I jumped suddenly at the feel of ice cold water drenching my sun-warmed back and turned to give my best friend a dirty look.

Jason laughed and sat next to me at the edge of the pool, handing me what was left of the glass of ice water. “Dude, with how you were eye-raping my brother, I figured you needed to cool off before you went up in flames,” he said, grinning.

“You know that payback’s a bitch, right?” I asked, glaring at him. I knew I was failing miserably at being scary and was proven right when Jason snorted at me, clearly not worried.

The silky glide of bare skin against my thighs was my only warning before Jake pushed his way between them, arms resting on my knees and treading water in front of me. He tilted his head up at his little brother in mock anger and said, “Hey! You do realize that Levi has the right to eye-rape his boyfriend whenever he wants, right?”

I laughed at the look of disgust that crossed Jason’s face at that. “Ah man, really? I soooo didn’t need the visual image of my brother and best friend getting it on.” Jason shuddered in horror, making Jake and I laugh even harder.

“Now go away, little brother,” Jake said in dismissal before turning to me. “We have something to discuss.”

“Yeah, yeah. I know when I’m not wanted,” Jason said, chuckling and getting up.

I looked back down at Jake and was immediately drawn into his intense gaze. “What’s up?” I asked, confused.

In response, Jake slid his hands up my legs and grasped my waist. Tugging at me gently, he pulled me into the pool with him, keeping me close so that my body stayed in contact with his all the way down. We both shivered at the feeling of water slick skin and warm muscles pressed together.

“Hmmmm,” I hummed in pleasure as I wrapped my arms around his neck, letting him hold me up as I repeated the action with my legs around his waist.

We stood there for a few minutes, eyes closed, swaying in the gentle water. The sounds of laughter surrounded us, our friends and family enjoying the day as we celebrated my 18th birthday.

“Happy Birthday, Levi,” Jake whispered against my lips, before pressing his against them. The smooth glide of his tongue made me gasp and I willingly giving him access to deepen the kiss. A whimper of protest escaped me; however, when Jake merely pulled away after a quick swipe of his tongue on mine.

I opened my eyes to see Jake staring at me intensely, the heat in his gaze almost scorching. God, I wish I knew what he was thinking about right now that was putting that look in his eyes. Pulling me closer, I shivered when Jake’s lips grazed my ear. “You get your present upstairs, later.”