Chan: While🌹

It was a bright sunny day, you were in the park with your best friend, Yuna (no hate to her). "Come on y/nnn come play with me on the swings!!" Yuna looked at you straight in the eyes. "fine yuna, since your being so clingy today." You replied back.

Time skip~

It had been around 15 minutes of you and y/n playing on the swings until your old friend, chan, made eye contact with you. You gasped and went to him. Yuna was confused because she had not ever seen chan because she wasn't from Australia, since your also Australian.

"Chan..is that you?" You said, deeply looking into his eyes. His hair, his clothes. Everything about him was...perfect!

"Yes but isn't that...y/n??" He gasped back while you nodded and hugged you. Last time you guys had met was 3 years ago. You are now 23 when chan is now 24, since your one year younger then him. You guys had been friends back in Australia but you had to move since your dad got a job in South Korea.

You guys had a nice conversation when Yuna eavesdropped. She thought, "this is..chan? I never expected him to be like this, well not in THAT way. It's just...shocking to see him in South Korea." Yuna left to go buy some iced coffee since that was her favourite. She couldn't stop thinking about it.

Time skip~

You and chan had introduced each other, well what had happened during that 3 years. After a while you came back home to your mum asking where you've been. "y/n, where were you. I'm trying to be calm. It's past 11:00pm! You could of got hurt. I was worried" she scoffed when you spoke, "well uhh I met one of my friends back from Australia. He came back because he wants to visit his grandparents since his grandma is sick." "Oh no...isn't that terrible news but is that person your talking about is.. chan?" "Yes umma/eomma. It's chan. He's only here for a vacation as well."

TIME SKIP~

It had been a month when you and chan were in touch a lot, chan was in Korea when he asked you something, "well y/n, I kind of like you...as a girlfriend of course..I just think your um p-perfect!" You looked at him. "really...SAME!" He instantly kissed you with his hands on your waist. Where were you? Well you were in a special park chan had booked for. It had lucious roses and a beautiful fountain.

436words~