Lee know: Diary🌹

It was summer. You were in the beach with your family when you received a text from lee know.

text message

Lee know:
y/n, please can you come to my house. I really need you. I'm really upset and I can't explain through text.

Y/N:
I'm at the beach with my family, I'm a whole hour away from you but I can try call you in the bathroom since there is one nearby.

Lee know:
Never mind...I'll tell you when you come back. People might hear you through the bathroom and I feel like telling you in real life. Anyways, I'll see you later, bye.

Y/N:
bye lee know! I hope your okay.

_____________________________

You felt something was off with him.

Timeskip ~

It was the next day, saturday. It was the summer holidays so you really didn't care that tomorrow was Monday. You quickly texted lee know if it was okay to go to his house and he agreeded since his parents were outside and his siblings were also outside. After driving your car you parked your car and rang the doorbell. Lee know came with eye bags on his face. "What happened to you lee know? Why are you so sad?" The smile wiped off your face. You came inside in his room and he finally spoke. "my, my grandma died...it's just I was really close to her and she just.." you immediately hugged him with tears coming out of his eyes. "I-I'm so sorry" you said stuttering. Lee know was your best friend and you were really close to him so you cared about him a lot.

Timeskip ~

It was school and you were in a uniform. The thing is, lee know has a massive crush on you but you didn't have any feelings for him.

5 months later

It had been 5 months and lee know was temporarily okay after his grandma died. You had a crush on this one boy in your maths class, heeseung (no hate to him). After maths ended, it was break for both you and lee know. You guys sat down on a bench where no one can hear you, since they were busy talking to their friends/doing something else etc. You told lee know about your crush. Lee know reacted differently to what you've expected. He acted cold in a way you couldn't explain with words. "I'm not sure how to help you with that."

Timeskip ~

It was the end of the school day when you and lee know waved at each other when he didn't notice his diary came out of his bag. It had a beautiful golden cover with the word diary on it. You wanted to sneak it in your bag then return it the next day so you just simply did, thank god no one saw you. Later at home, you opened a diary and it was all about..you. Next day during break, you went up to lee know and secretly kissed him on the cheek, when no one was there except for him. He blushed and you secretly slid in the diary in his bag without him noticing. "I-I love you, lee know" you showed him a heart with your hands<3