Jealousy: felix🌹

You woke up while Felix was in the bathroom.
You instantly got up, remembering you were going to spend time with one of your old friends, jungwon (no hate to him). You and jungwon hadn't spend time together for a while and decided today will be a lovely day to go out and enjoy the sun.

"hoi y/n you woke up?" Felix said with toothpaste all over his mouth of course I did!". You and Felix giggled and had breakfast. After a hour or so, you changed your clothes in order to go with Jungwon.

Your outfit:

2:00pm

After you changed, felix opened the door. "and where are you going missy?" He said while getting his phone. "I'm just going out with one of my friends, I'll be back before 4:30pm." You replied and Felix nodded okay. After 15 minutes of putting light makeup on you left with your handbag.

3:30pm

You and jungwon were right outside of yours and Felix's house. One of the convienience stores were around your house just until felix saw you and jungwon through the window while you were giggling with jungwon. Felix gasped.

"What...is she doing.. and who is...that..?"

4:28pm

You arrived back home with a smile on your face when you opened your bedroom door, felix was sitting on yours and felix's bed. Your smile faded.

"who were you with?"

Felix said while looking straight at your luscious eyes.
"with my friends..?"

"and who was your friend?"

Felix replied when he stood up

"..oh er- jungwon..."

You felt a bit guilty until felix came closer and said,

"why were you with a boy? Who is he? Are you cheating with me?"

You looked at him in a confused way and spoke.

"Im not, he's one of my old friends and I haven't spent a lot of time with him recently. He knows I'm engaged with you so he wouldn't mess with me."

felix chuckled. "then I'll meet him tomorrow and I need to speak to him, privately." You nodded but then Felix gave out a hand. "I want your phone. I need to check it to make sure your not cheating because your acting a bit sus"

You then gave him your phone and left the room.

5:13pm

Felix gave back your phone while you were washing the dishes. He hugged your waist and said, "how much do you love me?" you giggled, "more then anything else but I have a question, why are you so jealous?"