Changbin; Disappeared🌹

You were on a vacation with your boyfriend, changbin. You were also with your girl best friend, sana (no hate to her). Except sana didn't share the same hotel as you, she was only 5-8 minutes away from you guys and met often. Changbin didn't have any feelings for sana. He just thought that he was just your girl best friend.

9:30am
"Come on babee, let's go to the beach then have dinner at a restaurant. after all, we are on vacation." He annoyed you so you got up and brushed your teeth. In the meantime, changbin made some avocado toast, your favourite (if it's something else then pretend its that).

8:30pm
It had been almost 10hours you and changbin were out, including going shopping, getting boba etc. It was a long day so you headed to bed early when Changbin had parked his car.

Next day/7:00am

You woke up and changbin wasn't beside you. You looked everywhere for him but he wasn't there. "where...is he? You know what I give up let me call him so his phone will ring." without further ado, you called him. His phone was turned off. What happened to him? Where was he? You kept on calling him and no reply's. You thought this was a prank until you went outside and you didn't see changbin's car. You immediately went over to Sana's hotel without telling her.

Sana opened the door to see you. "Y/n? What are you doing here? Not to be rude, but why so unexpectedly?" Sana looked at you in a curious way. "Well, changbin isn't here, I looked everywhere in the house and his car wasn't park outside and he didn't answer his calls. His phones turned off." You looked back Sana. "oh,that. Sit down and let me explain." He told me because you wasn't answering on your phone but anyways, he got a message that his mum was really ill, so he rushed down to the hospital to be with her. As you know, he's really close to his mum and is really worried for her." Sana explained. "How did you get changbins number though? How does he have yours?" you said.

"Listen, he was right outside of my hotel and it would of been quicker if he told me so he quickly explained and left. He also remembers my door number because he sometimes used to take you/pick you up from my hotel." Sana cleared her throat. "Ohh..thanks for the information Sana! I hope changbins mum is okay though!"

You went to the shops buying food for yourself and clothes but then you see changbin passing by rushing to get back to your house. You quickly paid. On your way home, changbin starts calling you in a rush so you answered. He first spoke and said "I'm sorry babe for going out and randomly disappearing in the middle of night."

This is so bad😭😭

497words~