Han; Cheater🌹

You and han had been best friends ever since you guys were 4 years old. You guys always spent time together and did literally..everything together! Han had major feelings for you but you sadly didn't.

Han blushed looking at your Instagram seeing a beautiful picture of you in a nice dress. "why is she so pretty..." he thought while looking at your face. You knocked on his door and he jumped. He cleaned his house just for you. "Hii I missed you even though it's been 2 days" after you said that a random girl came up behind you. "Excuse me..Han who is this? Are you cheating on me?" You looked at this mysterious girl. "ohh uh who's this..?" you said waiting for a answer from Han. Instead, Han gasped. "Is this...minji? My old school friend from uhm, high school?" You looked at him. "Oh well uh you had invited her? Okay I'll get going then I'll visit you tomorrow or later."

You left on your phone when Han was running towards you. "Are you sad? She's only my old school friend? I promise nothing else! I don't know why she said she's my girlfriend." Han looked at your phone. You immediately turned off you phone and replied, "okay but I uhm have to get going now since I have to go somewhere."

Days passed by when you didn't visit Han but he thought it was because of Minji so he tried to call you but your phone was turned off. Instead without him knowing, you were on vacation with your best friend from primary/elementary school. His name was jungwon. (No hate to him) you always thought he was a regular guy and you had no feelings for him. You guys did spend time together. After you turned your phone on you saw 19 missed calls from Han. "what..." you thought while jungwon was playing games on his phone. You immediately called him back and went into another room. "Y/N...are you mad at me because of Minji? Like I said-" "I know I know you said that but I'm actually on holiday with my friends. When I come back I'll go to your house don't worry." Han looked down. "Oh uhm okay then.. I'll see you later"

After the vacation, you went to Hans house and he let you in. You guys had a normal conversation when he left to go to the toilet but he left his phone on the sofa. After he closed the bathroom door but you saw, 'girlfriend💗" written on it. You were shocked and secretly answered the call but didn't say anything. "Hello? Han..?" It was Minji's voice. "Don't you remember me? I'm Minji." You recorded this for proof and declined. After, Han came back seeing you be shocked. "What's wrong Y/N? Did I do something wrong or.." he said noticing you were hurt. Had you....gained feelings for him? "Oh it's nothing I just uhm have to go because something happened." Han knew something was wrong. You were about to leave until han spoke "wait! What did I do wrong because I know i did something wrong." You replied, "well it's just I was on the phone b-" "oh well, that was a prank babe, you can read my messages with minji" you were surprised and read through all of them and you looked at him. "well am I a cheater?"

575words~