02

Yeosang's pov

The three of us began to pick a song we all three could enjoy, eventually picking one.

"How about we make a dance to Monster by Exo?" San asked. I smiled softly, happy to know that he also knew exo.

It was an older kpop song that didn't have a dance just yet, but I knew the three of us could make one together.

"Wait, San, we don't even know Yeo's dance style yet! We can't just choose a song based on our style!" Wooyoung scolded San. I smiled and laughed.

"My dance style is quite all over the place, really. I enjoy contemporary dance the most, but I can handle whatever!" I smiled still. Wooyoung gently slapped San.

"See! His style is contemporary!" Wooyoung exclaimed. I laughed again happily.

"I do enjoy Monster's heavier beat, so I think I'll be able to handle it. I actually already have a bit of a dance made to Monster; maybe we could use it?" I asked. San and Wooyoung nodded, quickly pushing play on Monster.

I began to dance as I saw fit and had prepared a year or two ago to the song. Once it had ended, I glanced over at San and Wooyoung, who's eyes were wide. They clapped their hands before cheering.

"Hell yeah! Yeosang, that dance is perfect! We're sure to get a good grade with what you've already made up!" San exclaimed. I smiled sheepishly and thanked them.

"Yeosang, when did you have the time to make that? College just began a month ago!" San asked.

"Oh, I used to love to spend time in the practice rooms at my old college. I wasn't a dance student at that time, but the dance instructor knew me from my high school days and let me use the spare practice room whenever I wanted to! She was awesome," I said as I remembered how kind the teacher was. My mind began to flood with past memories of her; Kim Jiyeon.

   She was my teacher, but I loved her. She was the first human I told of my secret of being a vampire, and she never judged me for it. If anything, she grew to love me in return for it.

   However, her family was a group of hunters. When she let it slip that I am a vampire at a family dinner, her family went ballistic. They began to shoot at me and try to stake me as I fled from her apartment.

   I didn't wish to harm anyone, but her father tracked me down to the college and came into my dorm, a stake in one hand and a gun filled with vervain coated wooden bullets in the other.

   He came at me, gun blazing, and shot my leg. I had to fight the pain I felt and stand back up from my bed and kill him before he killed me. When she found out I had killed her father, she began to hate me.

   After that, I never trusted anyone else with my secret. The pain I felt knowing that the woman I loved hates me caused me to flee American soil, and come back to South Korea.

  "Yeosang? Are you okay? You look pained," Wooyoung asked as he gently shook my shoulders. He and San checked me over for any bruises, finding none. They seemed confused by my pain.

   "Ah, it's nothing; just bad memories of that college." I mumbled.

   I can't let that happen with San or Wooyoung. It would kill me to know I had actually harmed either one of them.

   No matter what, I can't let them know I'm a vampire. I can't let them be harmed by me, accidental or not. I have to stop trying to be friendly with them before I hurt them.

   "Dude, you don't seem okay. We can take a break and come back later?" San asked and took my hand in his. I snatched my hand back and nodded.